I will dark triad maxx from now on

spongebob

spongebob

Equinox
Im done with this life. I've been living morally. Tried to not hurt anyone. I do have the capacity for it. I witheld it. I thought God will reward me after all. It doesn't work like that. I feel depressed and Im asking myself if this life is even worth living atm. Im gonna change. Im also listening this:

It gives me new insights. Just like this quote.
Quote success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong adolf hitler 54 72 73

Life gives to those that are taking it. Im going full psychopath now. I dont care about anything anymore. Just gonna live like a Machiavellistic psychopath and see myself as the main character in this universe.

This world is fuckedup. Nobody cares about eachother anymore. Everybody is out to get the best for themselves. Only winners write history.

It's the best to just be like that. There is no society. There is no bluepill. Everyone is looking to get the most benefit to themselves. Wheneve I lived like this immoral piece of shit, everything was much better in my life. No one is there to help you or support you for your wellbeing.
Im sharing this because this forum has somewhat kept me accompanied, and this is the last time Im sharing any kind of goodwill to this world. Make use of it as you wish.

Stay hard everyone.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheLastLaugh, slavicpsycho and wrist cry
Nice quote, good luck

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
nawwwww spunchbob done crashed out 😂 those who know

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi