I will describe u with the first word that comes to my mind

The Grinch

The Grinch

Sheesh
just comment in the thread and ill reply with the word. Just impulse and brutal honesty based on ur presence, pfp, personality or whayever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111, Diarrhoea and LancasteR

• Hmm...
Reactions: Aero
just comment in the thread and ill reply with the word. Just impulse and brutal honesty based on ur presence, pfp, personality or whayever

The first word that comes to mind when I see you is annoying @The Grinch

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Donquixote and sub5c3l
mulatta and black stacy magnet

Albanianigger

Analbanianigger

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, ambi, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others

Attachments

• images (92).jpeg
    images (92).jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, Clqs, Diarrhoea and 2 others
Yo

Describe me

Nigger

Last edited:
Not replying to the rest, it’s getting too much replies JFL

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, buflek and wsada
> 1 reply per minute so far unanimously proves how narcy this site is (not that it needed proving)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and wsada
> 1 reply per minute so far unanimously proves how narcy this site is (not that it needed proving)
There was absolutely no reason for this post. The world gained nothing today.

There was absolutely no reason for this post. The world gained nothing today.
Wsada thought it was funny. Why you stiff? You don't have to be like all the other manlets and hate on me.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Wsada thought it was funny. Why you stiff? You don't have to be like all the other manlets and hate on me.
Don't know or care who wsada is and the only reason you think ''manlets hate on you'' is because tall people are sought-after and thus don't have to be here. not that you're only annoying to manlets, you're annoying to everyone

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Don't know or care who wsada is and the only reason you think ''manlets hate on you'' is because tall people are sought-after and thus don't have to be here. not that you're only annoying to manlets, you're annoying to everyone
So many lies.. Maybe your nose grew so much it got stuck so now you walk around with a stick up your ass. Either way I can't deal with that in my daily life. I'm just tryna get along with everyone.

So many lies.. Maybe your nose grew so much it got stuck so now you walk around with a stick up your ass. Either way I can't deal with that in my daily life. I'm just tryna get along with everyone.
I have a small nose

Yo yo yo! Mayneeee sheiiit dawguh!

r/wooosh

(Assuming you're familiar with the expression)
I was just reading an extremely High IQ essay, putting my brain into overdrive just to open my notifications and have to read and process... this.

Hurts.

tell me sir