rockstarr
Rock star
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2026
- Posts
- 1,458
- Reputation
- 1,622
- OP
- #51
Wow thank youHolyyyy i will post it on my profile![]()
Credit me
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Wow thank youHolyyyy i will post it on my profile![]()
Draw a poop
Whats wrong with you?
OfcccWow thank you
Credit me![]()
The guy knows how to draw all sorts of things, and you're asking him to draw poopWhats wrong with you?
Sean opry ahhh advice in bioOfccc
This genuinely made me giggleThe guy knows how to draw all sorts of things, and you're asking him to draw poop
Yes and that okay.The guy knows how to draw all sorts of things, and you're asking him to draw poop
You eat?Yes and that okay.
I like poop
Heres a guy who know ball, theres some other tips thoSean opry ahhh advice in bio
No i enjoy lookingYou eat?
Like chico talking about bullyngHeres a guy who know ball, theres some other tips tho
Weird ass physique
Should I draw this?
Typa shiiLike chico talking about bullyng
Weird ass physique
yesShould I draw this?
I miss the eric roberts avi bro
Is draw. No miracleCan you please draw Master as a Chad?
View attachment 5725172
Yes ofcCan you please draw Master as a Chad?
View attachment 5725172
Okay!
Chill I’m ldaring rnwhere the drawing nigger
Probably tomorrow @roidarChill I’m ldaring rn![]()
do u make money from it? u do comms or something or is it just a gooner hobby? respect either way tho ngl I should start drawing again, I think i stopped drawing when i was like 12?Probably tomorrow @roidar
Tired rn I just wanna draw my own shit (porn) so![]()
It’s mostly a gooner hobby but unironically I’m decent, like I could probably make money from it. Ask @Nocturnal jfldo u make money from it? u do comms or something or is it just a gooner hobby? respect either way tho ngl I should start drawing again, I think i stopped drawing when i was like 12?
wait I actually wanna see ur skill, the other pics u sent in the replies on this thread were pretty decent nglIt’s mostly a gooner hobby but unironically I’m decent, like I could probably make money from it. Ask @Nocturnal jfl
why am i next to the faggotBump
Tagging high T bvlls
@justtrynalookgood @satanicplayground @roidar
Actual suggestions plswhy am i next to the faggot
also draw him eating shit like tom pearl

Thanks, I’ll genuinely draw this later and if u want I’ll dm u results