Reactions: ElTruecel, murdah and GabachoCopium
Best decision

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
i feel like dropping out of school will make it harder for u 2 become a normie

• +1
i don’t think so
every time im outside and i see a guy my age i feel like i wanna talk 2 them but im a pussy :feelswah::feelswah:

school's prob the best option to make friends if u dont already since ur kinda forced 2 talk 2 people

• +1
every time im outside and i see a guy my age i feel like i wanna talk 2 them but im a pussy :feelswah::feelswah:

school's prob the best option to make friends if u dont already since ur kinda forced 2 talk 2 people
maybe

Nigga get your education first. I know school sucks but at least get something out of it. Everything is temporary anyway, even the pain you may feel. Get that education my friend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and GabachoCopium
Nigga get your education first. I know school sucks but at least get something out of it. Everything is temporary anyway, even the pain you may feel. Get that education my friend.
imma just see how things go

• +1
Reactions: blackazure88
imma just see how things go
Please do. Hang in there buddy. Remember, you're strong cuz you can handle shit most people can't (talking bout normies). Everyone else got it on easy mode and you got it on veteran, shit is gonna be tough but you can get thru it.

Weigh your options init, and do what's best for you and your future.

• Love it
Please do. Hang in there buddy. Remember, you're strong cuz you can handle shit most people can't (talking bout normies). Everyone else got it on easy mode and you got it on veteran, shit is gonna be tough but you can get thru it.

Weigh your options init, and do what's best for you and your future.
school is not even that bad tbh, but true