I will drop THE BIGGEST HEIGHTMAXXING SECRET this week ( NUCLEAR THREAD )

mathis

mathis

Sphinx
I just discovered the biggest shit ever. You can grow ( actual TARGETED bones growth ) after puberty. Not 1 or 2 cm. 10cm easy.

Just remember
Its purely theory even thought it probably work you’ll need to be very careful. Some of this shit may cost a lot or may be difficult to find thought. I need to do some in-depth rechearchs to find that out.

Better not have too much hope for now. I dont want to disappoint anyone.
Its really the biggest hope ive ever had concerning heightmaxxing if it work as exepted thought. Crazy that no one ever talked abt that here.

Upvote if you want to be tagged

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: highschoolmaxxer, Jova, s6hizo and 98 others
Tag me

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, itzyaboyJJ, mathis and 2 others
Tag me bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, BrutalMogger and NZb6Air
I just discovered the biggest shit ever. You can grow ( actual TARGETED bones growth ) after puberty. Not 1 or 2 cm. 10cm easy.

Just remember
Its purely theory even thought it probably work you’ll need to be very careful. Some of this shit may cost a lot or may be difficult to find thought. I need to do some in-depth rechearchs to find that out.

Its really the biggest hope ive ever had concerning heightmaxxing if it work as exepted thought. Crazy that no one ever talked abt that here.

nigga said nuclear thread

who let this nigga in org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arcadie, helpmeascend, penisbreath123 and 10 others

Just remember

Thought you stole my hgh+bonesmashing method

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
your copes stink so much i can smell it all the way here in my mumbai mudhut

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, penisbreath123, nietzsche and 3 others
Tag me, but i think it would be like that 15. August meme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, greycel and NZb6Air
I highly doubt it so many faggots like you say this shit and make the most water threads imaginable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, LegitUser, nietzsche and 6 others
Im probably one of the most informed guy on this forum. I know my shit

• JFL
Reactions: nietzsche, uN01 and boss8055
Im probably one of the most informed guy on this forum. I know my shit
Yeah mirin the rep ratio looking very informed bhai

Posts2,745 Reputation1,967

• JFL
Reactions: billymidnight and mathis

Just remember

to late for my 5'11 @ anyway

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender

Just remember

post now

Just remember

tag pls but will prob suck ass

• +1
Reactions: oily703, Onewithmoss and mathis

Just remember

tag me and faster bumbrokeassnigga

• JFL
Reactions: mathis
tag me pls i wanna become 6'4 so i dont get heightmogged by foids on the daily

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, penisbreath123, billymidnight and 1 other person

Just remember

Tag me please. Hard to believe though

Waiting for another cope thread.

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight and mathis
give me a hint man cmon, does it unossify your growth plates or something
Im learning right now. Its abt growth plates.
Idk if its going to be possible at home sadly. Maybe. Im trying to create a procedure. Otherwise we’ll have to wait till it get released officially. Will take 5 to 10 years.

• +1
Reactions: yue
“ I unfortunately can’t release the secret height maxxing technique due to master threatening to ban me”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, 4lt.Real, axm and 2 others
“ I unfortunately can’t release the secret height maxxing technique due to master threatening to ban me”
I will post it. I promise. The only thing that could prevent you from doing it is the procedure itself because it may be dangerous and expensive.

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight
Tag me

• +1
Reactions: mathis

Just remember

Tag me

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and mathis

Just remember

The only person who was suppose to drop the actual most scientific and concise heightmaxx guide was Leo and longevity. He died before he was able to publish it. Tag me anyways, I love coping.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yue and mathis