I will drop THE BIGGEST HEIGHTMAXXING SECRET this week ( NUCLEAR THREAD )

I just discovered the biggest shit ever. You can grow ( actual TARGETED bones growth ) after puberty. Not 1 or 2 cm. 10cm easy.

Just remember
Its purely theory even thought it probably work you’ll need to be very careful. Some of this shit may cost a lot or may be difficult to find thought. I need to do some in-depth rechearchs to find that out.

Better not have too much hope for now. I dont want to disappoint anyone.
Its really the biggest hope ive ever had concerning heightmaxxing if it work as exepted thought. Crazy that no one ever talked abt that here.

Upvote if you want to be tagged
yeah tag me i have to try everything before i kill myself

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and nietzsche
Tag me, I want to Barron Trumpmaxx

• +1
Reactions: mathis
I just discovered the biggest shit ever. You can grow ( actual TARGETED bones growth ) after puberty. Not 1 or 2 cm. 10cm easy.

Just remember
Its purely theory even thought it probably work you’ll need to be very careful. Some of this shit may cost a lot or may be difficult to find thought. I need to do some in-depth rechearchs to find that out.

Its really the biggest hope ive ever had concerning heightmaxxing if it work as exepted thought. Crazy that no one ever talked abt that here.

Here we go again. Tag me.

• +1
BAIT

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: majesticincel, FutureChadronelite and mathis

Just remember

Tag me when its done nigga

Just remember

Tag me

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and mathis

Just remember

Yea tag me

• +1

Just remember

tag ve por favor

• +1

Just remember

If you find success for height growth after puberty, tag me.
I'll adopt your optimism 🙏🙏

• +1
Caging at anyone who thinks there are actually any underground secrets regarding height growth 🤣

Did u grow from it?

Tag me nigga. probably larping or cope but we will see

• Hmm...
Caging at anyone who thinks there are actually any underground secrets regarding height growth 🤣
Its not an underground secret in a way that no one is hiding it. Its just difficult to anderstand and known only the ones working on it and some very informed guys.

Just remember

delaying roping until this drops tag me bhai

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche and mathis
if it really worked then celebrities and their children would be 6 ft+ but tom cruise exists so no

Just remember

Tag me :y'all:

• +1
tag me

• +1
Got any more dnr edits bro?
I have more but I didn't want to spam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel, ryuken, FutureChadronelite and 1 other person
Tag me im almost out of copes and the rope is looking better with each passing day

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and mathis
HELL YEAH NIGGAHH dont disappoint me

• +1
HELL YEAH NIGGAHH dont disappoint me
Tag me im almost out of copes and the rope is looking better with each passing day
Best thread ive ever done. You wont even have to think abt it everything is fully explained in details. Just finished to explain how to stock the compounds. Should be done soon :feelsgood:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Asxender, sb23 and Joshrc
tag me PLEASE+ when you release it?

• +1
The only things I know of are relaxin2 recombinant growth factors/proteins injections/peptides upregulating the same growth factors and or proteins stimulating an insane amount of bone density which might give 1-2cm depending on how it's done brute forcing cartilage growth with HGH and other things to grow at most 1-2cm

Hopefully it isn't some thing like just crispr bones bro giga theory the last thing I heard was the "high IQ" heightmaxxers were experimenting with relaxin and injecting ky19382 into their spine so I wonder what op has if their still experimenting with stuff like that

Hopefully it isn't some thing like just crispr bones bro giga theory the last thing I heard was the "high IQ" heightmaxxers were experimenting with relaxin and injecting ky19382 into their spine so I wonder what op has if their still experimenting with stuff like that
Im not experimenting
Actual scientists and researchers work on it

• +1
Reactions: sb23
I meant if the guys who are on the cutting edge of heightmaxxing research still haven't found something that's feasible to apply and gives inches in height what would op who is an org user would know maybe I'm being too pessimistic

I meant if the guys who are on the cutting edge of heightmaxxing research still haven't found something that's feasible to apply and gives inches in height what would op who is an org user would know maybe I'm being too pessimistic
My protocole work after growth plates closure. But once the growth plates have completely disappeared ( around 30yo ) you can only expect 2-5 cm. 5cm being the absolute most
If those guys are older yh it wont work very well for them thats maybe why.

Last edited:
My protocole work after growth plates closure. But once the growth plates have completely disappeared ( around 30yo ) you can only expect 2-5 cm. 5cm being the absolute most
If those guys are older yh it wont work very well for them thats maybe why.o
ok can you just confirm that is not something related to ankle weight when sleeping or shit

Hmm does it involve anything that i posted above or something related to alkoclar or fgf? And it's not something that's not feasible like crispr for a lack of a better term

I’ll only tag those who either answered to this thread or reacted to it. So do it or you wont be tagged.

Hmm does it involve anything that i posted above or something related to alkoclar or fgf? And it's not something that's not feasible like crispr for a lack of a better term
Its 100% possible. More than possible its fairly easy
And no nothing to do with alkoclar of fgf
You’ll see

• +1
Reactions: Usernameofthisuser
One of things that i posted above did work and has been used by lookism users and one other guy the guy who used it grew and could be stacked you could probably grow up 3 inches but money is the main issue

Last edited:
One of things that posted above did work and has been used by lookism users and one other guy the guy who used it grew and could be stacked you could probably grow up 3 inches but money is the main issue
If thats something to do with relaxin its not bones growth from what i know.

Relaxin does cause bone growth and no it's not relaxin it works through similar mechanisms but in this case it should be injected locally to the joints anyways op has peaked my interest

Last edited:
  • +1
PM me I also might have looked into this at one point we can share notes, (I've been researching heightmaxxing since I was 15 so 3 years now). Also I'm probably one of the few who can afford it

Relaxin does cause bone growth and no it's not relaxin it works through similar mechanisms but in this case it should be injected locally to the joints anyways op has peaked my interest
Please explain better,
I made a topic and gave honorable mention to the use of relaxin (although I don't know how this operation works)

Just remember

Bump + tag me