I will escape greyceldom soon

EasternRightWinger15

EasternRightWinger15

ok male gazer
Joined
Mar 14, 2020
Posts
4,012
Reputation
5,571
My dear buddy boyos, it's nearly here. Today I will escape greyceldom and ascend to unheard divine heights. It will be truly a major win for me and the biggest succes of my life yet. I'm so thrilled and even the hardest drugs in the world can't emulate the upcoming dopamine spike. Thank you all for asking.
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Gargantuan and Chad69
Congratulations bro
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and EasternRightWinger15
Welcome to blueceldom, soon to be bluecel
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Chad69 and EasternRightWinger15
I shall claim your soul. Go on, make the final post.
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and EasternRightWinger15
giphy.gif
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stuckneworleans and balding17yomanletcel
Cope
 
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
@balding17yomanletcel you hate me because I'm a mew coper, man? it hurts
 

Similar threads

Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
3
Views
19
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
sugarfucker
Replies
26
Views
139
multifyer
multifyer
thekey
Replies
16
Views
72
lowtide654
lowtide654
rya222
Replies
18
Views
53
mhd.
mhd.
iamnothing
Replies
10
Views
51
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top