I will fall in love with an ugly girl

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Good looks in a woman can give me:

• A sense of pride
  • Beautiful children
  • Headaches
  • Guys constantly hitting on her, including guys richer than me and more attractive than me
  • Worries that she would cheat
  • Worries that some street shitter would rape her
  • Bad attitude (not all beautiful women, but most)
  • Entitlement
  • Not being able to afford making mistakes with her
What looks can't give me:

• Good company
  • Genuine desire
  • A house that's in order
  • Creating something meaningful
  • A nice meal
  • A woman who cares about me
  • Enjoying watching a movie together or playing a game
  • Spending time in the forest or in the mountains. Going out for walks
  • A woman who defends me
  • A woman who doesn't talk crap behind my back
  • Trust
  • Similar goals
I'm not undervaluing the importance of looks, but look how most beautiful women treat men, even chads. And I'm not saying that unattractive women are good in comparison to attractive women, but it's so much work to find a woman 1. Who's attractive 2. Who will find you attractive 3. Who will have these qualities 4. Who will stay with you and not cheat on you 5. Who won't have you jumping every 5 seconds because you're worried that you're becoming complacent and that she will leave.

Why are looks such a big deal? Why not find someone average or even below average and learn to love them? Chances are they will exhibit a lot of the qualities mentioned above.

Now all of that applies to average or low quality males. If you're a top 10-5% of earners and above average looks then yes it wouldn't make sense to go for women who are average or below average, but for guys who aren't that high status I suppose I'm right.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, john2, Lolcel and 2 others
dnr looks are everything i look for in a relationship

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, subhuman incel, Danish_Retard and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
what can a women offer me other than looks? love? affection? lol
Showing up on time. Being nice to you. Calling you in the middle of the day asking how you are. Giving you gifts. Cooking you nice stuff occasionally. Helping you with your work and business. Watching your back. Defending you.

There's plenty of stuff.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15180, subhuman incel, Deleted member 12330 and 4 others
Showing up on time. Being nice to you. Calling you in the middle of the day asking how you are. Giving you gifts. Cooking you nice stuff occasionally. Helping you with your work and business. Watching your back. Defending you.

There's plenty of stuff.
such values are so rare nowadays, one can only wish to find a women like that

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
such values are so rare nowadays, one can only wish to find a women like that
Well then you aren't looking for just looks. These things are possible if you're much better than her (i.e need to find an ugly girl).

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
I’m applauding you from afar

There's plenty of stuff.

Welcome to my world

Women will never love you, ugly or GL

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Well then you aren't looking for just looks. These things are possible if you're much better than her (i.e need to find an ugly girl).
ugly girls more often than not have worse personalities than gl girls. finding these girls is a matter of lucking out tbh, nothing to do with her looks

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and one job away

There's plenty of stuff.

I gotta better chance of finding the holy grail no lie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, .*my*. and thickdickdaddy27
I gotta better chance of finding the holy grail no lie
This is common if you look in the right places and open your mouth every once in a while

So its like an asexual relationship with a girl you are not attracted to?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and .*my*.
So its like an asexual relationship with a girl you are not attracted to?
Learn to be attracted to her. It's like a job that you hate. Learn to like it and become good at it.

Learn to be attracted to her. It's like a job that you hate. Learn to like it and become good at it.
I think this is how most people view relationships anyways, judging by how ugly most couples are.

You can find sex anyways outside of the relationship. Most women don't seem to care from what I've noticed.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
dnr loox are everything i loox for
Unknown 36

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS and thickdickdaddy27
I think this is how most people view relationships anyways, judging by how ugly most couples are.

You can find sex anyways outside of the relationship. Most women don't seem to care from what I've noticed.
If a women really likes you and is not just using your for resources she won't care if you cheat, she will get mad sure but she will always take you back in my experience.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexAP and Deleted member 275
Good looks in a woman can give me:

• A sense of pride
  • Beautiful children
  • Headaches
  • Guys constantly hitting on her, including guys richer than me and more attractive than me
  • Worries that she would cheat
  • Worries that some street shitter would rape her
  • Bad attitude (not all beautiful women, but most)
  • Entitlement
  • Not being able to afford making mistakes with her
What looks can't give me:

• Good company
  • Genuine desire
  • A house that's in order
  • Creating something meaningful
  • A nice meal
  • A woman who cares about me
  • Enjoying watching a movie together or playing a game
  • Spending time in the forest or in the mountains. Going out for walks
  • A woman who defends me
  • A woman who doesn't talk crap behind my back
  • Trust
  • Similar goals
I'm not undervaluing the importance of looks, but look how most beautiful women treat men, even chads. And I'm not saying that unattractive women are good in comparison to attractive women, but it's so much work to find a woman 1. Who's attractive 2. Who will find you attractive 3. Who will have these qualities 4. Who will stay with you and not cheat on you 5. Who won't have you jumping every 5 seconds because you're worried that you're becoming complacent and that she will leave.

Why are looks such a big deal? Why not find someone average or even below average and learn to love them? Chances are they will exhibit a lot of the qualities mentioned above.

Now all of that applies to average or low quality males. If you're a top 10-5% of earners and above average looks then yes it wouldn't make sense to go for women who are average or below average, but for guys who aren't that high status I suppose I'm right.
Cope.

If a women really likes you and is not just using your for resources she won't care if you cheat, she will get mad sure but she will always take you back in my experience.
Legit. Both girls I've had both brought it up and told me they wouldn't care as long as they were my 'main girl' and I didn't give them any std's. They didn't even want to know about it.

All depends on her. Regardless of "her" looks. But most high-tier Stacies have orbiters including besties. Too many temptations for one woman. Unless she separates herself from that.

are you in your 30'?
No. I have listened all of Batch, Tchaikovsky, etc. and im not 400 years old. Just more musical culture than your average normienigger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14455
No. I have listened all of Batch, Tchaikovsky, etc. and im not 400 years old. Just more musical culture than your average normienigger.
Not that specific post but the whole vibe tbh.

inb4 someone marries a landwhale bcs face

I think i have been like this since a child.
Very concise and low inhib, doesn't have patience to anyone etc.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS