I will follow the jew's plan. (Great Reset maxxing)

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
As we all know, we vill eat ze bugs and we vill live in ze pod. We vill be happy.

Tbh I plan on making a company to design and make pods where ze serfs can live in, while I make bank. It's the future after-all.

Housing is getting unaffordable in the netherlands, and its the case in most places. Living in ze pods will be a reality soon and now it's time to take advantage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Danish_Retard, cutecel and 4 others
As we all know, we vill eat ze bugs and we vill live in ze pod. We vill be happy.

Tbh I plan on making a company to design and make pods where ze serfs can live in, while I make bank. It's the future after-all.

Housing is getting unaffordable in the netherlands, and its the case in most places. Living in ze pods will be a reality soon and now it's time to take advantage.
Listen to this and tell kikes to fuck off:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Chadethnic101
Show me.an example of a pod they're talking about

Listen to this and tell kikes to fuck off:

kikes are right, they are giving away free business ideas.

You could get into bug-business right now and be making bank in a few years selling insects in grocery-stores across the western world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
i read something about pimpmaxxing in this forum last year. i tried it and it works

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BoneDensity and MoggerGaston

What's it like living in the Netherlands? I only hear terrible things about the place

What's it like living in the Netherlands? I only hear terrible things about the place
life in the netherlands is about being born into wealth.

The rest kinda sucks. Its okay if you are lowIQ/fucked up cuz theres tons of safety nets. But if ur not retarded it sucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and BoneDensity
life in the netherlands is about being born into wealth.

The rest kinda sucks. Its okay if you are lowIQ/fucked up cuz theres tons of safety nets. But if ur not retarded it sucks.
Doesn't that apply with everywhere

Also I meant mainly with the people and the physical country. Everyone says Netherland ppl are really fake and negative. And that the weather is shit and the landscape/nature is shit since most of its fake anyway

Doesn't that apply with everywhere
oh yeah, but people usually think very highly of the netherlands. and dutch people think life in the netherlands is the best.
Also I meant mainly with the people and the physical country. Everyone says Netherland ppl are really fake and negative. And that the weather is shit and the landscape/nature is shit since most of its fake anyway
all true except the negative part. Thats much more present in nordic and EE countries imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
oh yeah, but people usually think very highly of the netherlands. and dutch people think life in the netherlands is the best.

all true except the negative part. Thats much more present in nordic and EE countries imo.
Hi im from Amshterdam

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
She tell me do you love me I tell her only partly I only love my shekels and my yamakah I'm sorry

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
germany will go downhill with its lefties trash politicans who are pro war pro climate change prevention pro refugees pro gay shit

this country is doomed and i cant wait to move out of here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and BoneDensity
germany will go downhill with its lefties trash politicans who are pro war pro climate change prevention pro refugees pro gay shit

this country is doomed and i cant wait to move out of here.
You should go to South Korea. I heard they're very fond of Germans there.

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Everyone vill be living in the pods soon.

Whoever vill be selling the pods, vill be rich.

It's a big club and you ain't it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back