i will forever be a loser no matter what i do

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
because everything i do is a cope for not getting laid. the only reason i play bass is because i always wake up in my bedroom in the morning since no girl wants me to sleep over at her place. the only reason i do good in academics is because i dont have any girls that want my time of the day.

its all just cope and after cope for the fact that i got subpar genetics. though tbh, my oneitis was motivating me to do these things so id probably do them if she wanted to be with me. but i wouldnt be ass passionate about it as i am now therefore its cope.

Lost to a hole.

Just go respawn you pussy. Try again. This shits sad

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
because everything i do is a cope for not getting laid. the only reason i play bass is because i always wake up in my bedroom in the morning since no girl wants me to sleep over at her place. the only reason i do good in academics is because i dont have any girls that want my time of the day.

its all just cope and after cope for the fact that i got subpar genetics. though tbh, my oneitis was motivating me to do these things so id probably do them if she wanted to be with me. but i wouldnt be ass passionate about it as i am now therefore its cope.
This nigga stil crying