I will forever laugh out loud at blondes and redheads with poop eyes

D

Deleted member 23483

Iron
Like how does genetics fuck you up so bad???
You were almost there.
You could be an aryan but no, one of your parents decided to fuck some medshit or idk and now there you are you souless-demon-looking MF.
Light hair doesnt mean anything without light eyes. It looks so unncanny.

Poop hair and light eyes fog hard, even though poop hair is not ideal either.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 17920
cope, blonde hair looks good on a lot of foids with brown eyes (as long as they aren't shitskin)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fras, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 23483
leave it to the nordic copers to unironically say the phrase "poop hair"

• +1
Reactions: Jimmywrld999 and ErbCel
leave it to the nordic copers to unironically say the phrase "poop hair"
Well I mean if poop eyes and shitskin are both phrases, then why not poop hair as well. How come that gets a pass?

Like how does genetics fuck you up so bad???
You were almost there.
You could be an aryan but no, one of your parents decided to fuck some medshit or idk and now there you are you souless-demon-looking MF.
Light hair doesnt mean anything without light eyes. It looks so unncanny.

Poop hair and light eyes fog hard, even though poop hair is not ideal either.
I am dirty blonde with golden highlights and I have amber/light brown eyes that look golden in sunlight. How bad is that combo?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23483
Well I mean if poop eyes and shitskin are both phrases, then why not poop hair as well. How come that gets a pass?
For one it sounds retarded. Also because dark brown hair is ideal, unlike brown eyes or skin so there is no reason to try to make up a condescending term for it lol. It would be like calling hunter eyes 'chink eyes' or something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 23483
I rarely see this shit jfl and if i do it's always a girl with dark eyes with dyed hair and i can't tell which one is which

I am dirty blonde with golden highlights and I have amber/light brown eyes that look golden in sunlight. How bad is that combo?
When I say dark, I mean nearly Black.
The way you described seems like It could work. I have actually never seen such combination irl; so you could get some exotic halo; I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Thats not even a phrase its an expression lol
Seethe Harder, alejandro.
Dark brown hair mogs blonde cuck hair to suicide

Where do you think the term "tall dark and handsome" came from? It isn't referring to skin color or eyes. Look at any romance novel cover, what hair color do the men have? It sure isn't blonde.

How many incredibly attractive men have blonde hair vs dark brown? Opry, gandy, chico, cavill, cruise etc. All the most popular models have dark hair, same with actors. Only blonde that comes close is barrett and he gets mogged to oblivion by dark hair chadlites in every survey and tinder experiment.

alejandro
I'm white you nordic cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 23483 and gribsufer1
When I say dark, I mean nearly Black.
The way you described seems like It could work. I have actually never seen such combination irl; so you could get some exotic halo; I think.
I can pm pics and you can decide for yourself.

Why the fuck does this forum have such a veiny hard boner for light eyes, a stacy is a stacy

Eyes
Brigitte bardot 1 gif

Brigitte Bardot had light hair and brown eyes and she was every mans wet dream in the 60s, women were literally beating her ass on sight because their husbands had a thing on her

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel, Deleted member 23483 and fras
Dark brown hair mogs blonde cuck hair to suicide

View attachment 2028086
Where do you think the term "tall dark and handsome" came from? It isn't referring to skin color or eyes. Look at any romance novel cover, what hair color do the men have? It sure isn't blonde.

How many incredibly attractive men have blonde hair vs dark brown? Opry, gandy, chico, cavill, cruise etc. All the most popular models have dark hair, same with actors. Only blonde that comes close is barrett and he gets mogged to oblivion by dark hair chadlites in every survey and tinder experiment.

I'm white you nordic cuck
You guys are literally so stupid you almost make me feel bad.
Brown hair is only predominent in short, poor, dumb and subhuman contries.
Its an ETHNIC trait, for crying out loud.
No white men is born with pitch Black, I mean DaRk BrOWn hair lmao
There is a reason why the incel has dark hair and chad has light hair.
The only reason so Many male sex symbols are dark-haired is because most people are dark-haired, duh.
You almost never see a blonde go brunnete, but so many poop haired cucks go blond its ridiculous. And not dirty blonde either they usually dye their hair The lightest shade they can get their hands on.
Jfl at believing what women say, I thought I was on a BP site.
There are ((((studies))) that claim short men have more sex and that bald men are sexier, so what?
You can literally manipulate stats to "prove" ANY point you want to make.
Lastly, "dark" in tall dark and handsome = mysterious, rough, etc.....
It has nothing to do with hair colour.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cabbage and HarrierDuBois
The only reason so Many male sex symbols are dark-haired is because most people are dark-haired, duh.
You almost never see a blonde go brunnete, but so many poop haired cucks go blond its ridiculous. And not dirty blonde either they usually dye their hair The lightest shade they can get their hands on.
There are ((((studies))) that claim short men have more sex and that bald men are sexier, so what?
It has nothing to do with hair colour
Fuck you're hopeless..

I'm sorry bro I think it's over for you.

It has nothing to do with hair colour.
You need dark eyes and dark hair for dark triad look, Tyson Ballou for example looks worse with A10s and loses that dark triad appeal