I will fuck your daughter

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
6’2, HTN, roidmaxxed, drug maxxed, mean mAxxed, emotional abuser and manipulator maxxed, stealing shit from you and your daughters house maxxed, groping your daughter right in front of u maxxed

Make sure to fuck a white bitch when u settle down and betabuxx, at least little pajeeta jr can be half white for my non functioning dick

Better yet just have white chad literally cuckold you and be ur bull, shit would probably happen whether you ask for it or not, shit the chad would prolly be me, fucking my own daughter shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and PYT
Based

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
  • +1
Reactions: PYT
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I pray for a son I’ve already been put through enough
Same
I’m like that king who killed all his bitches cause they kept having daughters
I will just get her drunk and have it miscarry

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
@Amexmaxx
Yes pajeeta jr
Ima run jbw on her

6’2, HTN, roidmaxxed, drug maxxed, mean mAxxed, emotional abuser and manipulator maxxed, stealing shit from you and your daughters house maxxed, groping your daughter right in front of u maxxed

Make sure to fuck a white bitch when u settle down and betabuxx, at least little pajeeta jr can be half white for my non functioning dick

Better yet just have white chad literally cuckold you and be ur bull, shit would probably happen whether you ask for it or not, shit the chad would prolly be me, fucking my own daughter shit