I will give in to drugs

Clown Show

Clown Show

Height wins.
I will start doing drugs again. I don't feel anything anymore as my life is over and hopeless.

Better to just get high and feel good for a moment ngl...

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel
Bro don't do that, tell me what's the problem

Bro don't do that, tell me what's the problem
Everything, mainly that I was bullied and now have permanent brain damage plus I am de facto a virgin at 27yo, whenever I tried to date something went to shit.

Over, I am a truecel.

• So Sad
Reactions: 14vic
Make sure your utilizing them properly. Is the only advice i can give you.

The difference between addiction and utilization is intent. For example, if you smoke weed your better off making sure you are in a creative space like ongoing recording music or creating art before hand that could potentially benefit from your being in a altered state of mind. If your a person who drinks, your better off making sure your in a place that would benefit from a lack of inhabitations. Adderall? Make sure your working on your career. Pleasure inducing drugs? Same as above. Take the effects the drugs have on you and tailor them to fit where you may think you need benefits from your OG life.

We do not dictator the use of drugs as your mind is made and outside of our control. So instead, we try to find ways to help you manage those impulses so you can still preform them in a controlled and intelligent manner. For example, people will still have sex, so instead of allow mindless sex behavioral patterns, or completely ban sex as a whole(which wont work and will probably make things worst) we propose companionship that involves sex, so this can bind the impulse with a greater more intelligent and cordial behavioral pattern. Fire is dangerous if left uncontrolled, but can be a gift when utilized to cook food.

That way your natural self keeps some agency of control and leaves you the space to not totally fall into a dark pit that will almost always guarantee a even worst outcome

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 14vic
Make sure your utilizing them properly. Is the only advice i can give you.

The difference between addiction and utilization is intent. For example, if you smoke weed your better off making sure you are in a creative space like ongoing recording music or creating art before hand that could potentially benefit from your being in a altered state of mind. If your a person who drinks, your better off making sure your in a place that would benefit from a of inhabitations. Adderall? Make sure your working on your career. Pleasure inducing drugs? Same as above. Take the effects of the drugs have on you and tailor them to fit where you may think you need benefits from your OG life.

We do not dictator the use of drugs, your mind is made, so instead, we try to find a way to help you manage those impulses so you can still preform them in a controlled and intelligent manner. For example, people will still have sex, so instead of propose mindless sex behavioral patterns, we propose companionship that involves sex and can bind the impulse with a greater more intelligent and cordial behavioral pattern.

That way your natural self keeps some agency of control and leaves you the space to not totally fall into a dark pit.
I have no intention of using them creatively, I want to fry my brain with drugs, to completely knock myself out and become numb.

I will start using crystal meth.

Everything, mainly that I was bullied and now have permanent brain damage plus I am de facto a virgin at 27yo, whenever I tried to date something went to shit.

Over, I am a truecel.
Can you do me a favour. Can you read this post I wrote once:

I know how it is like to be in your shoes brother. But it's about how we bend the idea of the subject matter to our will. Not the objectiveness of the subject matter itself.
Don't be controlled by your environment. You must learn to control it.

I have no intention of using them creatively, I want to fry my brain with drugs, to completely knock myself out and become numb.

This is my only advice. Regardless, the effect of a drug on you remains the same. You tend to become a different person while high on drugs so its no negatives in setting up a productive space or idea beforehand. It takes less effort and time than getting the actual drug. Your making a lot of assumptions sober so its hard to imagine the pleasures of drug. When that pleasurable state takes over, you would certainly at that time be better off in a productive environment that can utilize that altered state of being, than not. This is a fact. Especially in environments where you could benefit far past the duration of the drug

This is for your benefit. Death is something that will come to all of us, but until then we are alive. Drugs wont bring you the solution to your suffering, but has a high chance of making your suffering even worst. Especially hard drugs which will just make you look even more subhuman and hate yourself. Do not forget that eating ramen everyday is better than starving everyday. Life may be cheap and shit for a lot of people here, but its better than being worst than shit and unbearable. If your going to go all out, might as well play dice and give yourself a chance. Otherwise, who will?

Last edited:

You're not gonna become numb. You'll feel worse than your darkest depression. Nothing else will give you joy and before you know it, the meth won't even have the same effect as it used to. You'll start needing it just to not get withdrawals and barely feel any euphoria from it even when you're on it. The first few months are probably incredibly pleasurable though.

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch