I will give up officially at 30 and focusing on retiremaxxxing

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I have 7 months to ascend. Otherwise it's over.
  • Arranged marriage is not an option. I've always ruled it out. I'm too stubborn to change my mind.
  • All the MTB+ on OLD have ignored/ghosted me. I'm not matching back with a femcel/LTB.
  • I won't try Hinge/Tinder with a kafir hoe.
  • Real life won't work for similar reason because literally 99.9% of the population are not Muslim.
  • I am locationcucked. Last time I met a Muslim girl around my age was nearly 8 years ago at uni.
  • I will not cold approach as I'm too non-NT and don't have the mental fortitude to even tell my pajeet convenience store owner he's overcharging me for milk.
  • I only have ~5 social contacts in a similar position to me. We will cope together.

I will have no kids. No wife. Won't adopt. My sole purpose on life will be focus on securing a passive income and then enjoying life, vidyamaxxing, foodmaxxxing, holidaymaxxing and Islamaxxing. There is no greater cause in life other than Islam.. I'm not gonna wagie for no reason. I'll probably pass on my assets to my nephews, charity or something... That's it. That's the end of me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, rand anon, BeanletMogger and 10 others
muslim not having kids? bomb defused

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, poopoohead, rand anon and 11 others
If a sandnigger refuses to have kids and wife, then we truly live in the dark ages.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Costcosuperstore, goodgamebro and 5 others
If a sandnigger refuses to have kids and wife, then we truly live in the dark ages.
as long as it's only limited to them things could be looking up. now if curries adopted this as well.. then we're talking

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Bomber517
I do want kids. If I do ascend by some miracle impregnating her within the year will be my duty. Unless she's early 20s I can bide my time... But life is gonna be boring AF without a child. I cannot talk to foids, I'd rather have extra company in the form of children. They're easier to talk to and more honest.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, rand anon, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
I do want kids. If I do ascend by some miracle impregnating her within the year will be my duty. Unless she's early 20s I can bide my time... But life is gonna be boring AF without a child. I cannot talk to foids, I'd rather have extra company in the form of children. They're easier to talk to and more honest.
It’s not like you’ll be able to talk to them immediately. First you will have to endure their cries waking you up in the middle, shitting and pissing randomly, etc. By the time they’ll be able to talk in the way you’re mentioning, you’ll be close to 40.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and SecularIslamist
It’s not like you’ll be able to talk to them immediately. First you will have to endure their cries waking you up in the middle, shitting and pissing randomly, etc. By the time they’ll be able to talk in the way you’re mentioning, you’ll be close to 40.
Is that the main reason you don't want kids lmao? That's primarily a females job anyway. If I ascend with a girl she will have to go part time and spend the other half raising children.

Does he look MENA or full blown pajeet?
Full blo pajeet alhamdulillah

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Bomber517
Is that the main reason you don't want kids lmao? That's primarily a females job anyway. If I ascend with a girl she will have to go part time and spend the other half raising children.
No, but it’s more reasons not to have children. :feelskek: And it’s not about whose job it is, since you’ll be able to hear those screams as well. And sometimes dear mommy will be sick and then you have to take over those roles anyway. You can’t fully distance yourself from the raising process.

You're not retiring at 30

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
You're not retiring at 30
I'm aiming for 40. I should hopefully have a passive income of approximately £2k per month (or whatever that is inflation-adjusted in 10 years time). Thats more than enough to retire for up north in England.

Alongside that, around £250k in assets. Hopefully. I don't see why I should work another 30 years almost just to grow my wealth. Having no kids will mean it's pointless too. You only live once.

No, but it’s more reasons not to have children. :feelskek: And it’s not about whose job it is, since you’ll be able to hear those screams as well. And sometimes dear mommy will be sick and then you have to take over those roles anyway. You can’t fully distance yourself from the raising process.
I still don't get why that's an issue. It's an annoyance but not a issue.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, rand anon and optimisticzoomer
I'm aiming for 40. I should hopefully have a passive income of approximately £2k per month (or whatever that is inflation-adjusted in 10 years time). Thats more than enough to retire for up north in England.

Alongside that, around £250k in assets. Hopefully. I don't see why I should work another 30 years almost just to grow my wealth. Having no kids will mean it's pointless too. You only live once.

I still don't get why that's an issue. It's an annoyance but not a issue.
How are u gonna be able to when no one else does? Do u still live at home and have no expenses lol

• +1
If you’re Muslim they have a special on Grindr to join.

Tons of HOT MEN ON THERE

• Ugh..
Reactions: SecularIslamist
How are u gonna be able to when no one else does?
When no one else does what?
Do u still live at home and have no expenses lol
Lmao no I actually live (and rot) alone. If I did move back in with parents I could supercharge my retirement plan. I'm honestly considering it. But my line of career only has jobs in London.

Are annoyances not issues? :hnghn:
No. Because they can be managed.

When no one else does what?

Lmao no I actually live (and rot) alone. If I did move back in with parents I could supercharge my retirement plan. I'm honestly considering it. But my line of career only has jobs in London.

No. Because they can be managed.
You're not gonna find anyone retiring at 40 unless they were earning a lot beforehand and were living frugally

So you're earning 2k a month? Or 2k a month on top of your job? If so, how? Are you saying you're gonna retire and have no income by 40? Also just move to Belize tbh ngl

• +1
You're not gonna find anyone retiring at 40 unless they were earning a lot beforehand and were living frugally
I don't wanna find anyone at 40 JFL. I'm saying I'd I'm still single at 30 it's pointless anyway.
So you're earning 2k a month? Or 2k a month on top of your job? If so, how? Are you saying you're gonna retire and have no income by 40? Also just move to Belize tbh ngl
I'm not saying how much I'm earning. But I earn a good wage. If I freehold 2 properties by 40 I can easily get £1000 PCM from them each after tax. These properties aren't in London otherwise I'd get £2k a month from a one bed apartment JFL.

All you need is £2k per month and you're fine in just about everywhere in the UK apart from the big cities (London, Manchester, Leeds etc). Maybe fine in places like Sheffield, Newcastle.

• +1
  • +1
I don't wanna find anyone at 40 JFL. I'm saying I'd I'm still single at 30 it's pointless anyway.

I'm not saying how much I'm earning. But I earn a good wage. If I freehold 2 properties by 40 I can easily get £1000 PCM from them each after tax. These properties aren't in London otherwise I'd get £2k a month from a one bed apartment JFL.

All you need is £2k per month and you're fine in just about everywhere in the UK apart from the big cities (London, Manchester, Leeds etc). Maybe fine in places like Sheffield, Newcastle.
No lol I meant in the general population it's rare for anyone to retire at 40, cos you asked "when does no one do that?". Not talking about finding a partner

Issues aren’t all permanent. There are temporary issues and permanent issues. But annoyances are still issues.
Well that's true even when they get older. They stop crying but have other issues. Regardless I don't know any parent that regrets their children apart from whites.

Well that's true even when they get older. They stop crying but have other issues. Regardless I don't know any parent that regrets their children apart from whites.
It’s just not socially acceptable to express regret in non-white societies. I’m sure there’s plenty of people who regret having kids but you won’t hear them at all due to societal pressure.

• +1
It’s just not socially acceptable to express regret in non-white societies. I’m sure there’s plenty of people who regret having kids but you won’t hear them at all due to societal pressure.
It's not societal pressure. Are you saying people hate thier kids? No curry parent would ever say that. Not because of societal pressure but because they see themselves in their children. JFL at not wanting children. No one hates their children. They can find them annoying or irritating but that's different. I find my parents annoying too sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
It's not societal pressure. Are you saying people hate thier kids? No curry parent would ever say that. Not because of societal pressure but because they see themselves in their children. JFL at not wanting children. No one hates their children. They can find them annoying or irritating but that's different. I find my parents annoying too sometimes.
Who said anything about hating them? I said regretting having kids. And societal pressure won’t let these people say it out loud, because then you’re a bad parent, even if you’re not an actual bad parent.

• Hmm...
imagine being cockblocked by your sky god

Yeah no idea how you are still here especially @Michael Myers

• So Sad
JFL at not wanting children. No one hates their children.
That's just following your instincts. You're not some saint for having these thoughts JFL. There should be a parenting licence if anything.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, mrriceguyreturn and Gengar
Yeah no idea how you are still here especially @Michael Myers
You can’t compare OP to me.

OP’s stats:

- is MTN (I’m truecel)
- has college degree (I don’t)
- has money (I don’t)
- has a job (I don’t)
- isn’t a dateless khhv (I am)

It’s understandable why I’m here and have 100k posts.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Costcosuperstore, mrriceguyreturn and 3 others
That's just following your instincts. You're not some saint for having these thoughts JFL. There should be a parenting licence if anything.
Based. :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
You can’t compare OP to me.

OP’s stats:

- is MTN (I’m truecel)
- has college degree (I don’t)
- has money (I don’t)
- has a job (I don’t)
- isn’t a dateless khhv (I am)

It’s understandable why I’m here and have 100k posts.
Some people just like to be here to shitpost other than that he should really focus on the other aspects of his life

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Some people just like to be here to shitpost other than that he should really focus on the other aspects of his life
His life is complete (minus marriage). My life hasn’t even started yet. Technically speaking.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and flippasav
I have a few questions.

First, why are you so attached to Islam?

Two, why despite your life being absolutely pathetic both genetically and regionally, you desire to have kids in this world, only to pass of the genes you hate so much and the life which was so repulsive?

Who said anything about hating them? I said regretting having kids. And societal pressure won’t let these people say it out loud, because then you’re a bad parent, even if you’re not an actual bad parent.
I don't think people regret they just wished they could've prepared better and was better equipped i.e. financially. People should have children when 'ready'.

I doubt if you ask a parent if they regret their children they would so no - not because of societal pressure. More because it's hard to have and care for children.

You are trying to rationally understand why people love their children. It doesn't make sense. Why do you love your oneitis? You cant explain that. It's just a feeling inside you.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Gengar
I tried to. I just can't. I should've made these decisions earlier in life. Even to this day I never put myself out there...

I have a few questions.

First, why are you so attached to Islam?
Kafircels won't understand.
Two, why despite your life being absolutely pathetic both genetically and regionally, you desire to have kids in this world, only to pass of the genes you hate so much and the life which was so repulsive?
Genetic recombination can ascend my future son. And I only want son(s). Having foids is way too risky.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, St.TikTokcel and flippasav
I tried to. I just can't. I should've made these decisions earlier in life.
Hope you stay you keep this forum alive man.
We also need a big fog battle in the near future with new upcoming pics!

• JFL
I don't think people regret they just wished they could've prepared better and was better equipped i.e. financially. People should have children when 'ready'.

I doubt if you ask a parent if they regret their children they would so no - not because of societal pressure. More because it's hard to have and care for children.

You are trying to rationally understand why people love their children. It doesn't make sense. Why do you love your oneitis? You cant explain that. It's just a feeling inside you.
There are definitely people that regret having kids, but like I said you won’t hear them. It’s very non-NT to admit these kind of things. Even you can agree with this. Many people of course don’t regret having kids but there are also plenty of people who do regret it. You just won’t hear it from them. And I don’t even “love” my oneitis, I don’t even have a oneitis anymore. :hnghn:

• +1
I tried to. I just can't. I should've made these decisions earlier in life. Even to this day I never put myself out there...

Kafircels won't understand.

Genetic recombination can ascend my future son. And I only want son(s). Having foids is way too risky.
You can’t decide whether or not you won’t have daughters, jfl. Even if you don’t, your wife wants them. :hnghn:

• +1
Hope you stay you keep this forum alive man.
We also need a big fog battle in the near future with new upcoming pics!
I can feel even my female morph aging and MILFmaxxxing
There are definitely people that regret having kids, but like I said you won’t hear them. It’s very non-NT to admit these kind of things. Even you can agree with this. Many people of course don’t regret having kids but there are also plenty of people who do regret it. You just won’t hear it from them. And I don’t even “love” my oneitis, I don’t even have a oneitis anymore. :hnghn:
They don't regret. You're just confusing difficulties with regret. No one ever said raising children is easy.

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma and mrriceguyreturn
He doxxed @SubSigma ‘s pictures which were posted outside of this forum (from what I’ve been told).
Nobody cares about that shitskin anyway, unban him @poopoohead @St.TikTokcel @Magnum Opus

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, trueceI, SubSigma and 5 others
They don't regret. You're just confusing difficulties with regret. No one ever said raising children is easy.
They do regret it though. Maybe you will be one of those parents in the future. Then remember this conversation. :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and SecularIslamist
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, SubSigma, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
They do regret it though. Maybe you will be one of those parents in the future. Then remember this conversation. :feelshmm:
Cope. I'll have difficulty that doesn't mean I'd regret it. I think it's going to be you who regrets not having children when you get older and everyone you know has either passed away or moved on. Families are the cornerstone of every society and culture.

• +1
Rules are rules, goy. They are made to be obliged. :hnghn:
Hysko mad

Goyim mad

Cope. I'll have difficulty that doesn't mean I'd regret it. I think it's going to be you who regrets not having children when you get older and everyone you know has either passed away or moved on. Families are the cornerstone of every society and culture.
Cope. I will never regret not having kids. Not having kids is honestly a blessing and I pray God may bless me also. I think you are just too reliant on others that you can’t not have kids. Besides I can always adopt if I want to. But idk, we will see.

• +1