I will go from a 19in bidelt to 24in bidelt without a doubt

Do you think this is possible? Say why

• Yes, 24in bidelt is attainable for averagecels

• No, 24in bidelt is not attainable for averagecels

Results are only viewable after voting.
AverageTevvezFan

AverageTevvezFan

Future Narcissist
Currently at 19in bidelt, with amateur gymcelling and inconsistency.
Will probably add another 1.5-2inches with gymcelling and roids (I have straight scapula).
Framemaxxing with hgh and igf-1 could potentially get me another 1-2 inches since i'm a youngcel.
Then if I'm still not satisfied, I'll get clavicle lengthening surgery with Eppley for another inch or two.
Even if framemaxxing is cope, that's still 23 inches, 99th percentile in the military.

I say this because becoming wider and accentuating your dimorphism at least from a width and frame standpoint isn't spoken about too often, and when it is discussed the conversation is usually limited to gymcelling which is important but ultimately just one piece of the puzzle.

And furthermore everyone sees 23-24 inch bidelt as pretty fucking good, and yet it's spoken about as if it's unattainable. It isn't. My natural, framelet bidelt of 19 inches at 6'7" can get to 23 inch at least, and that is almost certain. There are plenty of guys on here with bidelt measurements that mog mine, and still don't take advantage of just dedicating some time and money to get up to the gigachad range.

If your scapula is straight and your bidelt is average, you can ascend and get chad shoulders, if you are willing to spend money and time.

• JFL
Reactions: TurkishAscender
Will probably add another 1.5-2inches with gymcelling and roids (I have straight scapula).
Framemaxxing with hgh and igf-1 could potentially get me another 1-2 inches since i'm a youngcel.
Then if I'm still not satisfied, I'll get clavicle lengthening surgery with Eppley for another inch or two.
Even if framemaxxing is cope, that's still 23 inches, 99th percentile in the military.

I say this because becoming wider and accentuating your dimorphism at least from a width and frame standpoint isn't spoken about too often, and when it is discussed the conversation is usually limited to gymcelling which is important but ultimately just one piece of the puzzle.

And furthermore everyone sees 23-24 inch bidelt as pretty fucking good, and yet it's spoken about as if it's unattainable. It isn't. My natural, framelet bidelt of 19 inches at 6'7" can get to 23 inch at least, and that is almost certain. There are plenty of guys on here with bidelt measurements that mog mine, and still don't take advantage of just dedicating some time and money to get up to the gigachad range.

If your scapula is straight and your bidelt is average, you can ascend and get chad shoulders, if you are willing to spend money and time.
True,i am 6'0.5
And i am heightmaxxing so i can go to 6'5+ and i have 19-20 inch bideltoid and i want to go to 24inch+bideltoid.

I will do framemaxing exercises instead of musclemaxxing when i start gymming.

• JFL
Reactions: Serial Mogger
:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
JFL, maybe if you have chris bumstead tier lats and shoulders

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender
I was 22 inch bideltoid without even roiding.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
idk bro but 21-22 definitely doable and already very mogger

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Why does everyone look at bidelt without reference to other features.

It should be a bidelt to height ratio and bidelt to facial width ratio.

19 inches on 6'7" is insanely narrow.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan and TurkishAscender

How the fuck you 6’7

I am currently 21 in bidelt, practically untrained. Can I get to 24?

True,i am 6'0.5
And i am heightmaxxing so i can go to 6'5+ and i have 19-20 inch bideltoid and i want to go to 24inch+bideltoid.

pm me brother

I will also get 23 bidelt AT LEAST cause I'm 21 naturally

I am currently 21 in bidelt, practically untrained. Can I get to 24?
same as me. Only hope to get 24 bidelt is if your shoulders grow more in bone mass. Since 3 inches of muscle mass is not realistic

same as me. Only hope to get 24 bidelt is if your shoulders grow more in bone mass. Since 3 inches of muscle mass is not realistic
Well I was thinking that 1.5in each side isn't that far away. Plus I'm still only 15 years old so I have hope.

True,i am 6'0.5

dude i need a reliable exemestane source rusmed is a fkin scam man i need someone that can ship here i am literally just waiting to hop on

dude i need a reliable exemestane source rusmed is a fkin scam man i need someone that can ship here i am literally just waiting to hop on
would you say aromasin is necessary for framemaxxing? i don't really see the point in running it if you aren't on test

:feelsgood: And I’m going to go from 4 to 8 inch and 5’9 to 6’4 and 70 mm maxilla advancement.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
already talked with em I need to get at least 4 packs to pay with western union plus they say its unlikely that i will get it since germany is Very strict
Get the generic version from brainlabz.ru

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
How the fuck you 6’7
Genetics, quite literally. I ate fuck-all as a kid. My parents would joke that I grew on air. Even my sleep is shit. I would probably be in the NBA if my parents forcefed me and gave me sleeping pills lol

Genetics, quite literally. I ate fuck-all as a kid. My parents would joke that I grew on air. Even my sleep is shit. I would probably be in the NBA if my parents forcefed me and gave me sleeping pills lol
No you wouldn’t you un athletic piece of shit jk jk

Jfl at 6'7 with 19 bideltoid just gymmaxx hard also train lats

İ have gone from 18 to 23 in 1.5 year gym celling thank you dad for insane genetics pm for pics tho

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and AverageTevvezFan