I will go Italy this summer for consultation with Ramieri and Pagnoni.

chinpilled69

chinpilled69

Face > Body
A foid did this a year or two ago and posted her experience on reddit r/jawsurgery
I will avoid Raffaini as he’s racist, arrogant and overcharges.

She said both Ramieri and Pagnoni were nice to her and Pagnoni is particularly very high IQ.
My plan is Jaw Impants + Genio or 6-9 months braces first to retrude my upper teeth for Lefort 1 + Genio. Then a year after jaw implants.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, illoan82, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Unfortunately, I am slowly taking the maxilla pill. I feel there’s a reason why we call women beautiful and not men.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
mentalmasturbation.org

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and PseudoMaxxer
maxilla is a meme doesnt matter

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, chinpilled69 and pentamogged9000
A foid did this a year or two ago and posted her experience on reddit r/jawsurgery

She said both Ramieri and Pagnoni were nice to her and Pagnoni is particularly very high IQ.
My plan is Jaw Impants + Genio or 6-9 months braces first to retrude my upper teeth for Lefort 1 + Genio. Then a year after jaw implants.
That girl on reddit was a tranny.

It just made me even more keen on Raffaini tbh, he a real ass nigga.

Pagnoni seems too nice like a salesman and I want my surgeon to tell me if I am an idiot not encourage me.

Also saw him give bimaxes to ppl who got 0 improvement after and didn’t need it and imo that’s unethical.

You’re supposed to make your patients look better even if you have to say no to their delusions.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aloft, chinpilled69, PrimoMaxxer and 1 other person

Results or nothing

• So Sad
Reactions: chinpilled69
I read that girls post holy fuck most retarded person ever, super low iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, mogstars and chinpilled69
I read that girls post holy fuck most retarded person ever, super low iq
Yeah the fact she chose Pagnoni makes him a red flag.

The tranny hating raffaini just makes him better, it means he won’t succumb to delusional retards for money.

sad that he will retire in a few years.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MTNAscension2, mogstars, chinpilled69 and 1 other person
Also saw him give bimaxes to ppl who got 0 improvement after and didn’t need it and imo that’s unethical.
First thing ramieri said when he saw my x ray was "I can definitely improve your face" :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MTNAscension2, ascenscionisnear, mogstars and 1 other person
waste of money, your life will be the same but with a risk of getting bullied to death if someone finds out

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and chinpilled69
waste of money, your life will be the same but with a risk of getting bullied to death if someone finds out
Nice gaslighting brah and kys if you’re serious