The Grinch

The Grinch

Chad

charge of assault (german)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, height and Deleted member 22230
It’s alright Germany is the most cucked nation in Europe.

I used to ride the trains for free and never ended up paying the fees. They ain’t do shit

I heard you also get PlayStation in German prison

noooooooooooooooooooooo not german prison that shit is so dystopian

average german prison cell

Descarga

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
It’s alright Germany is the most cucked nation in Europe.

I used to ride the trains for free and never ended up paying the fees. They ain’t do shit

I heard you also get PlayStation in German prison
I am not worried at all. I was already in jail a lot of times, It’s a chill place

• +1
Why can't you just post in english

I am not worried at all. I was already in jail a lot of times, It’s a chill place
Do you think if I comit a crime in dat Germany dat dey will send me to prison or send me to usa since I’m American? I want PlayStation and apartment

Damn you be thugmaxxing forreal nigga

Do you think if I comit a crime in dat Germany dat dey will send me to prison or send me to usa since I’m American? I want PlayStation and apartment
I really have no idea tbh, but you would enjoy German prison if you are from the US

• +1
Tell ‘em u didndu nuffin

View attachment 1871216

charge of assault (german)
my mother reported me for assault but she took it back. i also assaulted a therpist but he didn´t report me. you have to know the victims who will have empathy for you. only attack people who you can bring to silence, manipulate or who have empathy for you

it seems we live really close to each other

Low IQ behavior

my mother reported me for assault but she took it back. i also assaulted a therpist but he didn´t report me. you have to know the victims who will have empathy for you. only attack people who you can bring to silence, manipulate or who have empathy for you
Nobody has empathy for me tbh, i am probably the most hated and most attacked person on earth