I will have this

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️

I will have this I will have this I will have this

I will become the best version of myself and I will age even more gracefully than I already have

I will get muscle and I will have a more adjusted balanced life

I will not have this torment forever, I will feel at peace and at ease

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, AryanChadification, ascension and 1 other person
So Excited Dancing GIF

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and ascension
You will die alone, in your basement, you will choke on a tendie

• JFL
Reactions: AryanChadification
You will die alone, in your basement, you will choke on a tendie
I already most likely mog you to shit face wise, iq wise (this is guaranteed already), bigger penis, general talent wise. You are nothing but a spec to me, low iq goofy nigga

She’s so fucking cute

Makes me feel brutal just looking at this Stacy bro
Filters are a thing. Personality is also. You're worshipping vanity. You envy images without tissue. You're asking for it. And it won't be her.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
I already most likely mog you to shit face wise, iq wise (this is guaranteed already), height wise, bigger penis, general talent wise. You are nothing but a spec to me, low iq goofy nigga
Blud scored 110 on a free IQ test after repeating it 8 times and now he thinks he’s smart lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and ascension
Blud scored 110 on a free IQ test after repeating it 8 times and now he thinks he’s smart lmao
Anybody with any type of brain could tell I’m far more intelligent than you, you’re retard tier. You literally call people greycel whilst being a greycel yourself, aggravating little bug retard. You legit need to be squished, pest iq levels

Anybody with any type of brain could tell I’m far more intelligent than you, you’re retard tier. You literally call people greycel whilst being a greycel yourself, aggravating little bug retard. You legit need to be squished, pest iq levels
Ok Fortnite OG

All of your replies and posts on this site just scream low sentience. there’s 0 depth to you guy
Just put on the pink skirt and crop top I bought you girl

Just put on the pink skirt and crop top I bought you girl
we have the same sized penis (I length mog you by half inch) and you are taller by like 2.5-3 inches, that’s brutal guy. Your penis probably looks legit tiny in comparison to your body

we have the same sized penis (I length mog you by half inch) and you are taller by like 2.5-3 inches, that’s brutal guy. Your penis probably looks legit tiny in comparison to your body
You probably push it in till tears start running down ur cheeks nigga