I will indeed go balls deep.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
https://looksmax.org/threads/found-lewd-pictures-of-my-old-classmate-from-school.91633/

Muhahaha i can't wait for tomorrow to come. oh what vile plans i have in store for her.

uB49T1Y.gif

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel and RAITEIII
just blackmail her theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Give us a tease bro. Make a poll about the possibilities that could happen lol

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Deleted member 3299

She would get disownd by her mother who's very religious, and everyone else would avoid her like the plague.

And since she's poor and has no relatives to live with she would get forced on the streets and become a hooker, get addicted to drugs, and eventually rope.

Blackmail her into giving me money. I need money bro get some from her and give it to me

He’s obviously going to rape her
@911
@fbi
imagine getting blackmailed online by some random sketchy dude and you pull up to only realize its sime 5'2" dude youre taller than :lul:
She would get disownd by her mother who's very religious, and everyone else would avoid her like the plague.

And since she's poor and has no relatives to live with she would get forced on the streets and become a hooker, get addicted to drugs, and eventually rope.
isnt getting kicked out a bit harsh? i feel like her mother would be more strict and keep her in at all times.

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0
imagine getting blackmailed online by some random sketchy dude and you pull up to only realize its sime 5'2" dude youre taller than :lul:

isnt getting kicked out a bit harsh? i feel like her mother would be more strict and keep her in at all times.
6B7934F5 0853 4F3F 95F1 39E3841D888E

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and BigBoy

Why do u think this if she's literally posting them publicly?

Why do u think this if she's literally posting them publicly?

Because she's posting them publically on a site that no one uses anymore and she's not using her name.

update us how it goes

Well first i have to leave my basement and plan it out.

And tbh now that i think about when all is said and done. how exactly i'm gonna set this up? i don't know her that well and the last time i spoke to her was 4 years ago. need to think.

"DESTROY HER LIFE"
giphy.gif

KEEP COPING FAGGOT. SHE'S A GOOD LOOKING WOMAN WITH A NICE BODY, IT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO DESTROY HER LIFE. SHE WILL ALWAYS BE ABLE TO RELY ON HER LOOKS AND BODY TO MAKE FRIENDS AND MAKE A LIVING. YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN DOG. NUDES ARE NOT INCRIMINATING IN THE SLIGHTEST IN 2020

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and anti caking agents
"DESTROY HER LIFE"
giphy.gif

KEEP COPING FAGGOT. SHE'S A GOOD LOOKING WOMAN WITH A NICE BODY, IT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO DESTROY HER LIFE. SHE WILL ALWAYS BE ABLE TO RELY ON HER LOOKS AND BODY TO MAKE FRIENDS AND MAKE A LIVING. YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN DOG. NUDES ARE NOT INCRIMINATING IN THE SLIGHTEST IN 2020

You really have no idea what you're talking about.

I don't live in America. if her family finds out about this they might actually kill her jfl.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
JFL YOU ARE INDEED IN FOR A SURPRISE WHEN YOUR CRINGE AUTIST ATTEMPT AT RUINING HER HAS LITTLE TO NO EFFECT
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Lol 'little effect'

Nigga she would either be homeless or dead, i'm being 100% serious. you have no idea just how much of a nut her mother is.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Lol 'little effect'

Nigga she would either be homeless or dead, i'm being 100% serious. you have no idea just how much of a nut her mother is.
"HOMELESS"
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

YOU DUMB FAGGOT LOSER NERD BITCH PERMAVIRGIN DOG INSECT, IF SHE HAS ACCESS TO THE INTERNET SHE WILL ALWAYS HAVE A RELIABLE SOURCE OF INCOME. YOU UNDERESTIMATE THE BENEFITS A GOOD LOOKING WOMAN HAS.

@Ritalincel thoughts?

"HOMELESS"
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

YOU DUMB FAGGOT LOSER NERD BITCH PERMAVIRGIN DOG INSECT, IF SHE HAS ACCESS TO THE INTERNET SHE WILL ALWAYS HAVE A RELIABLE SOURCE OF INCOME. YOU UNDERESTIMATE THE BENEFITS A GOOD LOOKING WOMAN HAS.

I don't underestimate anything dumbass, i just know where i live.

Her mother is a hardcore Jehovas witness ffs,(and so is she) she doesn't work, has pretty much no friends, she's very scared of her mother. and i know that for a fact.

It will be over for her if she finds out.

• +1
I don't underestimate anything dumbass, i just know where i live.

Her mother is a hardcore Jehovas witness ffs,(and so is she) she doesn't work, has pretty much no friends, she's very scared of her mother. and i know that for a fact.

It will be over for her if she finds out.
tenor.gif

DID NOT READ. YOU ARE INDEED A DELUSIONAL SUBHUMAN, REMEMBER THESE COMMENTS WHEN YOU ACTUALLY DO IT SON, YOU WILL BRUTALLY REALIZE I WAS RIGHT.

• So Sad
tenor.gif

DID NOT READ. YOU ARE INDEED A DELUSIONAL SUBHUMAN, REMEMBER THESE COMMENTS WHEN YOU ACTUALLY DO IT SON, YOU WILL BRUTALLY REALIZE I WAS RIGHT.

Did not read because it would disprove your bullshit.

Yeah i will keep your comments in mind when she's literally dragged by her hair by her insane mother. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
blackmail her into fucking you tbh or money. This type of shit only happens once in a lifetime OP. Those pictures can literally destroy her life, use this to your advantage. I want you to DARK TRIAD MAX hard asf and get money, sex, and respect from her. ill be waiting for the update BOYO

blackmail her into fucking you tbh or money. This type of shit only happens once in a lifetime OP. Those pictures can literally destroy her life, use this to your advantage. I want you to DARK TRIAD MAX hard asf and get money, sex, and respect from her. ill be waiting for the update BOYO

I'll see what i can do.

Well first i have to leave my basement and plan it out.

And tbh now that i think about when all is said and done. how exactly i'm gonna set this up? i don't know her that well and the last time i spoke to her was 4 years ago. need to think.

I'll see what i can do.
all you need to do is dm/tex her. Tell her you found the pics online and you are shocked. Honestly see how she reacts from there. shes prob gonna be like "omg howd u find these" and just go from there ask her either sex or ill leak it to your family to see how much of a slut you are

• +1
all you need to do is dm/tex her. Tell her you found the pics online and you are shocked. Honestly see how she reacts from there. shes prob gonna be like "omg howd u find these" and just go from there ask her either sex or ill leak it to your family to see how much of a slut you are

Yeah few problems with that.

1)I don't really know her nor have her number.

2) I don't have a phone at the moment.

never seen a thread with more Eugene activity in recent times

• +1
Reactions: moggingmachine
Tbh jfl.

Am i hopeless?
Idk it seems kinda lame to destroy someones life who did nothing to you. If she was a bullying bitch hell yeah, but I don’t see a legit reason.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Idk it seems kinda lame to destroy someones life who did nothing to you. If she was a bullying bitch hell yeah, but I don’t see a legit reason.

Idk she was always quiet and modest. i don't ever remember her bullying anyone.

I'm just disapponted that she's this much of a whore when all this time she had an image of a modest girl.

Idk she was always quiet and modest. i don't ever remember her bullying anyone.

I'm just disapponted that she's this much of a whore when all this time she had an image of a modest girl.
Cucked if you don’t fuck

Attachments

• 1579926903796.png
    1579926903796.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 1