UPDATE ON MY ONEITIS , I HAVE TO BECOME A BULL THIS IS URGENT

gigell

gigell

☦️
The most brutal thing I found out on today just on the first day of school of the week , today she got in a relationship with my classmate which I mog him brutally in every way. He seems like a cuck and low t.

All my features are better and I’m taller

I have to get insane charisma and confidence and become a bull to make her come to me to cheat on him

How do I know this ?

I have been stalking convos today and I also saw on snap like they were toghether Bitmoji something. This is literally today

I’m furios , I will get her and become a BULL

Previous thread: in the saga

@Narcissus🥀@twojei @Autismcel @Dicklet3incher

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, whiteislandpill, NoseProphecy and 4 others
today she got in a relationship with my classmate which I mog him brutally in every way. He seems like a cuck and low t.

All my features are better and I’m taller
Why bother getting "charisma" to become a bull ?
Skip that part and challenge him to a duel, Beat his twink ass to the ground and then oneitis will be yours

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and silencio
Why bother getting "charisma" to become a bull ?
Skip that part and challenge him to a duel, Beat his twink ass to the ground and then oneitis will be yours
hes got stronger freinds i will get opps they will beat my ass

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, gr34ter and Dicklet3incher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, gr34ter, gigell and 1 other person
i have to do silent cucking

• +1
Reactions: ascension
hes got stronger freinds i will get opps they will beat my ass
Hmm that would pose a problem in the long run indeed, How about your friends, are they strong?

• +1
Reactions: gigell
this school is weird as everyone would be against me and I would also get kicked out of the school im already failing jfl. The kid is the richest in the school
Hmm that would pose a problem in the long run indeed, How about your friends, are they strong?

• So Sad
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Im gonna start flirting with her every day , no more hiding away

• +1
Reactions: ascension
this school is weird as everyone would be against me and I would also get kicked out of the school im already failing jfl. The kid is rich
i have to do silent cucking
I mean yeah then, You should stick to safer actions, but only if you think are smart enough and can scheme for long term results

• +1
Nigga you're already fucked at this point.

Best thing to do is to double down and risk it all, just approach her and tell her you're actually into her, if she tells you she's already in a relationship (which is what she probably will say) then just tell her "ok nevermind" , walk away and don't talk to her again.

Wait for a couple months
If she wants you she will try to talk to you, if she doesn't then she never wanted you in the first place.

This is the only valid answer and if you don't do what I told you I will let your ass get eaten by the sharks, stop being high inhib low T and do EXACTLY what I told you.

• +1
Nigga you're already fucked at this point.

Best thing to do is to double down and risk it all, just approach her and tell her you're actually into her, if she tells you she's already in a relationship (which is what she probably will say) then just tell her "ok nevermind" , walk away and don't talk to her again.

Wait for a couple months
If she wants you she will try to talk to you, if she doesn't then she never wanted you in the first place.

This is the only valid answer and if you don't do what I told you I will let your ass get eaten by the sharks, stop being high inhib low T and do EXACTLY what I told you.
Yes Captain , she looked at me today anyways.

This Oofy doofy kid used his rizz he told his friend jfl

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Yes Captain , she looked at me today anyways.

This Oofy doofy kid used his rizz he told his friend jfl
Report back to me when you do it, young pirate.

And remember, don't get your expectations high, also the most important trick is to look like you couldn't care less when she rejects you.
Keep that engraved in mind.

• +1
get back on the cuck chair

• WTF
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
You probably look worse than him.

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1