I will inject Ipamorelin at 17

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
. Is someone expreienced with this shit ?
Lifefuel tbh

Not a good idea

• Ugh..
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
Not a good idea
dont take it. jfl i took iparmorelin and cjc 1295 non dac when i was 17 until i was nearly 20 and now i have lumps under my skin. im afraid they are metastasizing cancerous lumps and that im going to die of cancer jfl. I got it prescribed by a proper pharmacy so i though itd be legit. I took it with glucosamine, chondroitin, sam e, folic acid, fish oil, a gallon of milk a day, for recovery and height. but guess what? i still have pain in my back, im still ugly and im still short jfl.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, CopeAndRope, Deleted member 2587 and 2 others
dont take it. jfl i took iparmorelin and cjc 1295 non dac when i was 17 until i was nearly 20 and now i have lumps under my skin. im afraid they are metastasizing cancerous lumps and that im going to die of cancer jfl. I got it prescribed by a proper pharmacy so i though itd be legit. I took it with glucosamine, chondroitin, sam e, folic acid, fish oil, a gallon of milk a day, for recovery and height. but guess what? i still have pain in my back, im still ugly and im still short jfl.

0 goos effects , really ?
How much $ per month bro ?

Ayeeee that bad

0 goos effects , really ?
How much $ per month bro ?

Ayeeee that bad
i had a very bad back injury. got a prescription for a pharmacy so itd be legit quality. it was expensive. I thought itd fix my back and possibly help me grow. It failed to do either. I unironically thought if i stimulated my p1ek pathway - induce osteoclast and osteoblast proliferation to repair my vertebrae, the glucosamine fish oil would help repair cartilage. there were little to no impact. just dont do it.

• +1
Reactions: n33tf1f
i had a very bad back injury. got a prescription for a pharmacy so itd be legit quality. it was expensive. I thought itd fix my back and possibly help me grow. It failed to do either. I unironically thought if i stimulated my p1ek pathway - induce osteoclast and osteoblast proliferation to repair my vertebrae, the glucosamine fish oil would help repair cartilage. there were little to no impact. just dont do it.

Fuark
I need to pubertt max and.bonemass

Somes peptides shows to improve bone mass . Legit ?

Fuark
I need to pubertt max and.bonemass

Somes peptides shows to improve bone mass . Legit ?
did you not read or understand anything that i have said? DONT DO IT YOU MAY GET CANCER brainlet

did you not read or understand anything that i have said? DONT DO IT YOU MAY GET CANCER brainlet

Okay so wich peptide for bones mass ? Get bones or die trying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
How'd you get it from a legit pharmacy when both cjc no dac and ipamorelin are not fda approved. It's not approved in any country as far as I know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
How'd you get it from a legit pharmacy when both cjc no dac and ipamorelin are not fda approved. It's not approved in any country as far as I know.
jfl at assuming that you are aware of the classification of substances in every country

What country did you get your peptides from.
im not saying my country. jfl if you were capable of research you could find out which countries have made ghrp prescription substances.

im not saying my country. jfl if you were capable of research you could find out which countries have made ghrp prescription substances.
Can't find any country that holds ghrp prescription substance. Whats so bad about saying your country. I can't dox you with your country alone.

ipamorelin was discontinued due to lack of efficacy. It didnt even past testing pahse

• +1
Reactions: gigachadcel
Tell my why bro

Do you even.know.ipamorelin
Just don’t use it . You will not grow anymore most likely and height is 99% genetics including the pattern and potential of growth . people here r so desperate to grow and blame not growing in their habits as a child but really it was out of their control. If you want to grow save up for hgh like I’m doing that is literally the only way it is just giving your body more of what it stopped making. They make it hard asf to get though so the kids with dreams to play basketball in the hood can’t afford it. Hgh at 18 for an inch or two is worth it height is valuable as fuck gives you so much status and power.

This guy got a metastatic cancer but is no even in pain :lul:... Serioualy, yes, it would develop an existing cancer faster, but not inducing one. Also why would you have used it for 3 years without results?

You seems so stupid that I don't know if we should believe you. If you were really doing it for so much time and it not induced any growth, you growth plates must be closed or you just get fake products. What about the doses ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, Deleted member 2621 and IWantToMax
This guy got a metastatic cancer but is no even in pain :lul:... Serioualy, yes, it would develop an existing cancer, but not ibducing one. Also why would you have used it for 3 years without results?
i dont know if it is cancer. it has not metastasized. I said it could be. i continued its use because im a coper, deluding myself into thinking it had some positive benefit to my health when, in retrospect, it didnt

i dont know if it is cancer. it has not metastasized. I said it could be. i continued its use because im a coper, deluding myself into thinking it had some positive benefit to my health when, in retrospect, it didnt

What about the doses, injection frequency?

But i dont want to do it for height boys

Only dor muscle and bones

ipamorelin is pathetically weak btw.

mod-grf(1-29) and ghrp-2 together 100mcg each 3x a day.
mk677 at night 25mg.

During puberty ? Nice bro , i have like 60$ to spend per month

During puberty ? Nice bro , i have like 60$ to spend per month
oh.

it'll cost around 150-200 dollars a month I'd say.

you're better off using mk677 alone than ipamorelin.

mod-grf(1-29) and ghrp-2 together 100mcg each 3x a day.

mk677 at night 25mg.

IMO, I would not even use MK-677 as you can’t manually match the pulses of MK-677 to the active life of the Mod GRF 1-29.

I would use it only if I can afford CJC 1296 DAC, but this one is really expansive.

Also I would switch between Hexarelin and Ghrp-2 since Hexarelin is more powerful but we need to avoid desensitization

IMO, I would not even use MK-677 as you can’t manually match the pulses of MK-677 to the active life of the Mod GRF 1-29.

I would use it only if I can afford CJC 1296 DAC, but this one is really expansive.

Also I would switch between Hexarelin and Ghrp-2 since Hexarelin is more powerful but we need to avoid desensitization

Isnt cjc 1295 DAC similar to hgh ?
I will check the price , i want the cheapest product who can do something like gh

Isnt cjc 1295 DAC similar to hgh ?
I will check the price , i want the cheapest product who can do something like gh

Use Hexarelin, GHRP-2, Mod GRF 1-29, inject 100mcg 3x a day, switch between Hexarelin and GHRP-2 to avoid desensitization, do your own search about that. It will lead to short, EXTREMELY strong GH peaks

And short, strong peaks seems to be the most efficient and natural way to growth.

Then, if you are rich, you could add CJC 1296 DAC mixed with MK-677 to induce 12 very strong pulses of GH over the course of every 24 hours.

It’s better than pharma GH anyways.

Use Hexarelin, GHRP-2, Mod GRF 1-29, inject 100mcg 3x a day, switch between Hexarelin and GHRP-2 to avoid desensitization, do your own search about that. It will lead to short, EXTREMELY strong GH peaks

View attachment 170481

View attachment 170482

And short, strong peaks seems to be the most efficient and natural way to growth.

Then, if you are rich, you could add CJC 1296 DAC mixed with MK-677 to induce 12 very strong pulses of GH over the course of every 24 hours.

Thanks bro . You are the kind of guy anyone want on their threads . I will do research
Thanks bro . You are the kind of guy anyone want on their threads . I will do research

Wait .... Amazon product ASIN B07V4MX2DT
This is legit ?

Last edited:
Probably, Mod GRF, Hexarelin and GHRP-2 are relatively cheap.

Nice . So 100mcg of each 3x per day ?

How many time ?

No pct ?

autistic incel theory vs real life application

Nice . So 100mcg of each 3x per day ?

How many time ?

No pct ?

100mcg of Mod Grf with 100mcg of one of your GHRP, maybe you should do 2 weeks on Hexarelin then 4 weeks on GHRP-2

100mcg of Mod Grf with 100mcg of one of your GHRP, maybe you should do 2 weeks on Hexarelin then 4 weeks on GHRP-2

So one cycle should look like : 2week hexarelin 100mcg and 100mcg mod grf , and then 4 weeks of hexarelin ?

I dont understand bro

View attachment 170481

View attachment 170482

jfl And have you taken this and had results have you? How about not helping a mentally ill teenager to take this shit.

And cjc 1295 with dac?? This will induce GH bleed and undermine any intermittent high pulse from hexeralin and ghrp which IS NOT what you want.

Are you a mentally ill teenager playing 'god' advising on a forum full of mentally ill autists?

I say it once more to OP. Dont be an idiot. It is unlikely to make you taller. The risks outway the benefits. jfl at this deluded forum.

Last edited:
jfl And have you taken this and had results have you? How about not helping a mentally ill teenager to take this shit.

And cjc 1295 with dac?? This will induce GH bleed and undermine any intermittent high pulse from hexeralin and ghrp which IS NOT what you want.

Are you a mentally ill teenager playing 'god' advising on a forum full of mentally ill autists?

I say it once more to OP. Dont be an idiot. It is unlikely to make you taller. The risks outway the benefits. jfl at this deluded forum.

I haven't been able to try it myself actually because of money problems. That said I have definitly seen reports of people growing vertically from peptides. And it is how it works anyways: Strong IGF-1 levels peaks = Prone to growth, it's how the pubertal growth spurt works. You can’t do anything better to try to induce growth.

Yes, CJC 1295 DAC will induce a GH bleed, but where did you read that it is going to undermine any intermittent high pulse from hexeralin and Mod GRF ?

Also the risks from peptides are really low, unless you go for CJC 1295 DAC that would induce a GH bleed which can cause problems, myself, I would not use it. Also I would not do it for 3 years and not even for 6 months if I was not able to see any vertical growth.
So one cycle should look like : 2week hexarelin 100mcg and 100mcg mod grf , and then 4 weeks of hexarelin ?

I dont understand bro

Take a look at the protocol 3, he explains what I want to told you.

Last edited:

I dont give a fuck bouta being taller . I want better faces bones and more muscles
Also @Slyfex8 where can i have a good peptide plan ? I dont understand a shit . Will do researcg rn

Last edited:
I dont give a fuck bouta being taller . I want better faces bones and more muscles

It will strongly boost osteoclast and osteoblast, theorically making a bone like the maxilla faster to displace with a thing like facepulling that TARGET THE BONE, but it's how I see the thing, it's theorical.

And and also, and this one is not theorical, it will grow you skull in a way that the maxilla will be pushed downward and forward, but I don't know if it is going to be at a noticeable amount: Look at primary and secondary maxilla displacement.

1- Hexarelin 100mcg 3x- daily for 2 weeks then GHRP-2 100mcg 3x daily for 4 weeks then repeat back to hexarelin and so on.
2- CJC no DAC 100mcg 3x daily with hexarelin or GHRP2 from number 1.Inject on an empty stomach (waking up or 3 hours after eating) and eat after 30 minutes.

That is extracted from the guide I sent, you should do this IMO

But maybe a problem with this is that if the peaks are short, and during the day, and that you facepull at night, you see...

Last edited:
I haven't been able to try it myself actually because of money problems. That said I have definitly seen reports of people growing from peptides. And it is how it works anyways: Elevated IGF-1 levels = Prone to growth. You can’t do anything better to try to induce growth.

Yes, CJC 1295 DAC will induce a GH bleed, but where did you read that it is going to undermine any intermittent high pulse from hexeralin and Mod GRF ?

Also the risks from peptides are really low, unless you go for CJC 1295 DAC that would induce a GH bleed which can cause problems. But I would not do it for 3 years and not even for 6 months if I was not able to see any vertical growth.
I did not take it for 3 entire years jfl i was prescribed for once a year. That was a lack of clarity on my part. However, i found it ironic that you tell OP to research more on sensitivity of hex, while at the same time you failed to research ghrp status in other countries and the dangers of cjc 1295 dac. Despite you having not tried it yourself, you seem insistent on helping OP, a mentally aspie incapable of his own research, with his delusional ascension cope which may have dangerous health consequences. Peptides shouldnt be taken so lightly - they have risks tbh.

It will strongly boost osteoclast and osteoblast, theorically making a bone like the maxilla faster to displace with a thing like facepulling that TARGET THE BONE, but it's how I see the thing, it's theorical.

And and also, and this one is not theorical, it will grow you skull in a way that the maxilla will be pushed downward and forward, but I don't know if it is going to be at a noticeable amount: Look at primary and secondary maxilla displacement.

1- Hexarelin 100mcg 3x- daily for 2 weeks then GHRP-2 100mcg 3x daily for 4 weeks then repeat back to hexarelin and so on.
2- CJC no DAC 100mcg 3x daily with hexarelin or GHRP2 from number 1.Inject on an empty stomach (waking up or 3 hours after eating) and eat after 30 minutes.

That is extracted from the guide I sent, you should do this IMO

But maybe a problem with this is that if the peaks are short, and during the day, and that you facepull at night, you see...

Shit i didnt saw the guide you sent me , im a blindcel jfl , thanks.

Inb 4 injecting peptides in the high school toilets

No , srs , i can wear the facepuller the day too , but u know im in school soo...

Also jfl at injecting 3x per day , isnt bad for the.body ?

Do you advice me to wearing a palate expander during the day ?
I did not take it for 3 entire years jfl i was prescribed for once a year. That was a lack of clarity on my part. However, i found it ironic that you tell OP to research more on sensitivity of hex, while at the same time you failed to research ghrp status in other countries and the dangers of cjc 1295 dac. Despite you having not tried it yourself, you seem insistent on helping OP, a mentally aspie incapable of his own research, with his delusional ascension cope which may have dangerous health consequences. Peptides shouldnt be taken so lightly - they have risks tbh.

I apreciate the support , really.bro , but im clearly not an aspie . Im a, chadlite who want to become a chad .

Get bones or die trying .

Shit i didnt saw the guide you sent me , im a blindcel jfl , thanks.

Inb 4 injecting peptides in the high school toilets

No , srs , i can wear the facepuller the day too , but u know im in school soo...

Also jfl at injecting 3x per day , isnt bad for the.body ?

Do you advice me to wearing a palate expander during the day ?

I really does think these peptides are safe, you are not adding the GH in your body but your are only saying to your body to produce more. About the dangers of direct effects, I mean the strong IGF-1 peaks, if it was so dangerous teenagers would have serious problems during their pubertal growth spurt...

Slow palatal expansion seems to result in only alveolar ridge remodeling, which basically means it is only useful for your smile.

Rapid palatal expansion seems to result in more skeletal changes but I read somewhere they were limited.

I think the only true maxilla expansion is MSE.

And anyways I think bad oral posture like mouth breathing is not narrowing the whole maxilla but only the alveolar ridge, since it seems to be where the cheeks apply pressure. I mean you probably have a maxilla width at the genetic blueprint, but maybe I'm wrong.

I really does think these peptides are safe, you are not adding the GH in your body but your are only saying to your body to produce more. About the dangers of direct effects, I mean the strong IGF-1 peaks, if it was so dangerous teenagers would have serious problems during their pubertal growth spurt...

Slow palatal expansion seems to result in only alveolar ridge remodeling, which basically means it is only useful for your smile.

Rapid palatal expansion seems to result in more skeletal changes but I read somewhere they were limited.

I think the only true maxilla expansion is MSE.

And anyways I think bad oral posture like mouth breathing is not narrowing the whole maxilla but only the alveolar ridge, since it seems to be where the cheeks apply pressure. I mean you probably have a maxilla width at the genetic blueprint, but maybe I'm wrong.

Just bro , the 3rd stack from the heightmaxxing is aparently for oldcel , for cartilage maxxing ? I am 17 i dontde know if i need this ....

Also my palate is narrow and my smile is fucked up . So weird like sean o pry but a worser version .

Is this stack legit ? I think i will do this

Is this stack legit ? I think i will do this
@Slyfex8 's stack is much better, and it's more simplistic, if you cannot afford it than don't do anything tbh

using MK677 alone will only grow soft tissue because it doesn't create a strong enough pulse to grow bone as well

week A:

morning: ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

mid-day: ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

night: ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

week B:

morning: hexarelin 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

mid-day: hexarelin100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

night: hexarelin 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

that'll give you amazing results and it'll create intense amounts of GH for a short amount of time, that GH will be converted to IGF-1 and you'll be bound to grow, your bones will grow, your soft tissue will grow and your hyperplasia will take place resorting in more muscle cells.

personally I think straight pharma growth hormone at 2.5 iu's a day will give you better results because it has a half-life of 8 hours after SUBQ injection, it peaks at around 4 hours with a steady level of 20ug/L which is unnaturally high. Regardless of the method that you take you'll grow if you are prone to grow, it's inevitable.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
@Slyfex8 's stack is much better, and it's more simplistic, if you cannot afford it than don't do anything tbh

using MK677 alone will only grow soft tissue because it doesn't create a strong enough pulse to grow bone as well

week A:

morning: ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

mid-day: ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

night: ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

week B:

morning: hexarelin 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

mid-day: hexarelin100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

night: hexarelin 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

that'll give you amazing results and it'll create intense amounts of GH for a short amount of time, that GH will be converted to IGF-1 and you'll be bound to grow, your bones will grow, your soft tissue will grow and your hyperplasia will take place resorting in more muscle cells.

personally I think straight pharma growth hormone at 2.5 iu's a day will give you better results because it has a half-life of 8 hours after SUBQ injection, it peaks at around 4 hours with a steady level of 20ug/L which is unnaturally high. Regardless of the method that you take you'll grow if you are prone to grow, it's inevitable.

Thanks.
Also this stack doesnt countain mk677 , anyway , i dont have 100€ and more to spend

Thanks.
Also this stack doesnt countain mk677 , anyway , i dont have 100€ and more to spend
all good bro, you're a chad anyway just lol.

Just wait till I facepullmaxx+peptidemaxx
bro

don't waste ANY of your money at all on anything untill you have enough money for the stack that @Slyfex8 and I recommend.

it's the most powerful and will grow all of your body at the same rate.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero