I will inject Ipamorelin at 17

Any good SAFE internet site where i can.buy thoses products ? I am in Europe , France .

Its not that expensive too tbh . My parents gave me 60€ per month

Thanks
get a job brother

if you live with your parents it'll be inexpensive tbh. I have a source that gives me 100 days worth of ghrp-2 for 100 dollars and it's a reputable source.

It will strongly boost osteoclast and osteoblast, theorically making a bone like the maxilla faster to displace with a thing like facepulling that TARGET THE BONE, but it's how I see the thing, it's theorical.

And and also, and this one is not theorical, it will grow you skull in a way that the maxilla will be pushed downward and forward, but I don't know if it is going to be at a noticeable amount: Look at primary and secondary maxilla displacement.

1- Hexarelin 100mcg 3x- daily for 2 weeks then GHRP-2 100mcg 3x daily for 4 weeks then repeat back to hexarelin and so on.
2- CJC no DAC 100mcg 3x daily with hexarelin or GHRP2 from number 1.Inject on an empty stomach (waking up or 3 hours after eating) and eat after 30 minutes.

That is extracted from the guide I sent, you should do this IMO

But maybe a problem with this is that if the peaks are short, and during the day, and that you facepull at night, you see...
yes, if the rate of bone metabolism increases to an incredible amount, this means faster mewing results but... does this mean the bones are easier to move or that it simply repairs damage or something, I don't know how to put it, but how can we be sure it directly means that.

like does a bone's malleability CORRELATE with the rate of bone remodeling? It only leads me to say, MAYBE solely because there have been scientific graphs based on the rate itself, peaking during infancy and declining through the years, finally stabilizing in adulthood.

Because if it is what I think it means... GH could just be considered the best looksmaxxing substance, it's just too good to be true

get a job brother

if you live with your parents it'll be inexpensive tbh. I have a source that gives me 100 days worth of ghrp-2 for 100 dollars and it's a reputable source.

I have some i***** moneymaxxing plans coming , i will see ...
Anyway , can you give me indications bro ?

did you not read or understand anything that i have said? DONT DO IT YOU MAY GET CANCER brainlet
look at this fucking queer nerd trying to flex intelligence - you're fucking ugly you stupid nigger never say anything like that again

where can i buy Ipamorelin?