I will kill my biological father

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
My goal is too make jb bait and record it w people on yt and get this nigga jailed for tezting with a minor. Thats the plan. I wont actually kill him, killing a man is like killing all of humanity.

He was 15 years older then my biological mother, xheated on his fiancee to be with her and sexuall harassed my mom during their engangement by pressuring sex

My mom didnt want to marry him even, she was pressured by relatives.

she met him only 3x during their engangement and when tehy were about to marry he farted in front of her while smoking a cigar. Im not wven joking jfl thats what my mom told me

Only good thing he’s done if give us american citizenship. And when they moved to america, she wasn’t allowed to go out of the home bc he was lying that everybody (black people) were gonna kill her. That was her live for 2-3 years but she later was allowed to walk freely.

He cheated on my mom, abandoned us at the airport, while eating coffee and a muffin

He started calling us every now and then but jfl at this nigga when I turned 14 I realized how brain dead this man was, my mom tells me to talk to him bc of aome bullshit ‘I found forgiveness in my heart to forgive even the worst people’ NIGGA STFU. My sister scams him for money

This nigga ruined my moms genes, he’s fucking dark and ugly, my mom would be rated high htb here. He was 5’7 whole my mom is 5’6 1/2… jfl. Ruined my genes and ruined my moms life

My step dad is my hero, he saved my moms life and our family. I’ll tattoo his (now my) last name on my abdomen solar plexus. He’s my true father.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Drazen, mike21, slavicpsycho and 9 others
Dnr but just take a gun and DIY

Lol

• +1
Reactions: mike21
My goal is too make jb bait and record it w people on yt and get this nigga jailed for tezting with a minor. Thats the plan. I wont actually kill him, killing a man is like killing all of humanity.

He was 15 years older then my biological mother, xheated on his fiancee to be with her and sexuall harassed my mom during their engangement by pressuring sex

she met him only 3x during their engangement and when tehy were about to marry he farted in front of her while smoking a cigar. Im not wven joking jfl thats what my mom told me

Only good thing he’s done if give us american citizenship. And when they moved to america, she wasn’t allowed to go out of the home bc he was lying that everybody (black people) were gonna kill her. That was her live for 2-3 years but she later was allowed to walk freely.

He cheated on my mom, abandoned us at the airport, while eating coffee and a muffin

He started calling us every now and then but jfl at this nigga when I turned 14 I realized how brain dead this man was, my mom tells me to talk to him bc of aome bullshit ‘I found forgiveness in my heart to forgive even the worst people’ NIGGA STFU. My sister scams him for money

This nigga ruined my moms genes, he’s fucking dark and ugly, my mom would be rated high htb here. He was 5’7 whole my mom is 5’6 1/2… jfl. Ruined my genes and ruined my moms life

My step dad is my hero, he saved my moms life and our family. I’ll tattoo his (now my) last name on my abdomen solar plexus. He’s my true father.
My honest reaction:

Attachments

• 20240131-100029-19586-Justin Mohn.jpg
    20240131-100029-19586-Justin Mohn.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
ur step father got cucked ?

All that blackpill and you don’t question what your mom has told you?

Maybe you haven’t received any relationship blackpills yet?

He might as well be a horrible person but you should find out for yourself first. Talk to him and figure out his POV, bro might’ve not been THAT bad, you’re making him sound like whole ass villain

Might be wrong for defending him but as a father myself i always fear that if my girl ever leaves me and takes the kid for whatever reason she could easily villanize me until my kid antagonizes me, and I don’t want that to happen to other dads

Also, playing the devil’s advocate for a second, if your mom was so disgusted by him but still lied to his face and married him, wouldn’t he have been extremely miserable? Idk, I think you need his perspective

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and gigell
Nice job sharing it here on a public forum where any lawyer can easily find this and get your ass for defamation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, USERΝAME and Willmogulater
sexuall harassed my mom during their engangement by pressuring sex
Good a woman is your property once you marry her and she owes you sex

And when they moved to america, she wasn’t allowed to go out of the home bc he was lying that everybody (black people) were gonna kill her. That was her live for 2-3 years but she later was allowed to walk freely.
He was afraid your mom was gonna get blacked , he knew he was just a betabuckz that was going to get cucked at any moment

Good a woman is your property once you marry her and she owes you sex

He was afraid your mom was gonna get blacked , he knew he was just a betabuckz that was going to get cucked at any moment
Blacked..? Bro he’s ethnic looking

He might as well be a horrible person but you should find out for yourself first. Talk to him and figure out his POV, bro might’ve not been THAT bad, you’re making him sound like whole ass villain

Might be wrong for defending him but as a father myself i always fear that if my girl ever leaves me and takes the kid for whatever reason she could easily villanize me until my kid antagonizes me, and I don’t want that to happen to other dads

Also, playing the devil’s advocate for a second, if your mom was so disgusted by him but still lied to his face and married him, wouldn’t he have been extremely miserable? Idk, I think you need his perspective
I understand what you mean, bc of the women online destroying families by divorcing them. Its justified to assume it

But in my case, my father was the one who abandoned us, I was lime 5-6 dont remmeber quite well but my sister remembered it all. He left us my mom sold everything, every single thing in our house so we can afford moving back to our home country. Most he ever did was just bring us to thr airport. I remember him smiling and eating food at the airport while we were leaving and I didnt understand shit

Ever since then my mom and sister have been on anti depressants

Why would you kill me?

My sister spoke to him also once on videocall 5 months ago where he was crying saying how he (admittedly) said he regretted abandoning us. rhe next week he told me I need to go die in the army and become a hero jfl. He’s not exactly mentally well

American citizenship is not a good thing since America is a shit country.
Don't kill him anyway

American citizenship is not a good thing since America is a shit country.
Don't kill him anyway
says the motherfucker stuck in the shithole that is called russia :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Aero
So he's basically a pedo too, huh? Otherwise how do you know it would work?

• +1
Reactions: fuse and sickdawgie
Didn’t read but stfu you ungrateful little twat, you came from his balls, you don’t have the right to raise your hand against him

Your fathers ethnicity? Are you a turkroach? Or goergian

I don't think that's a jailable offence tbh I never see the guys in the pedo bait videos actually have anything done to them by the authority or anything.

What's your race then? And what's ur step dad's race?

And when they moved to america, she wasn’t allowed to go out of the home bc he was lying that everybody (black people) were gonna kill her.
Also based lol

I don't think that's a jailable offence tbh I never see the guys in the pedo bait videos actually have anything done to them by the authority or anything.

What's your race then? And what's ur step dad's race?

Also based lol
Same race, our ethnicity has color variations