I will leave the forum(maybe)

william2605

william2605

Mistral
too many retarded people with a low iq more than 6 months looking for answers on a fucking model and nobody knows how to talk about it or know what makes it gl etc ... this forum is useless to shit . full of retarded children who enjoy trolling .

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, Deleted member 16275, BoredPrince and 17 others
william2605

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and ineonx
BEST USER IS LEAVING
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

PLS DONT LEAVE

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 21403 and 11 others
But who will suck Chico's cock?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, BoredPrince, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: khvirgin
I will care maybe (not really)

too many retarded people with a low iq more than 6 months looking for answers on a fucking model and nobody knows how to talk about it or know what makes it gl etc ... this forum is useless to shit . full of retarded children who enjoy trolling .
the real problem Is that u have been asking about the same guy you don't even know irl for 6 fucking months basically every day

@StrangerDanger answered pretty much all of your questions but since you did not have the brain capacity to understand them you just went with “nobody knows how to explain it”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and StrangerDanger
Please don’t leave william2605!!

I don’t know how I will cope without you here 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
@StrangerDanger answered pretty much all of your questions but since you did not have the brain capacity to understand them you just went with “nobody knows how to explain it”
Features complements to each other don make sense there an explanation of all Sorry

that no one can give me an answer that is, the level of ignorance in here is worrying and uncomfortable
honestly i dont give a shit about you

its just that when i post random things in your threads i get a shit ton of rep

Features complements to each other don make sense there an explanation of all Sorry
Not that hard to grasp tbh, you can’t slap this lower third on a neotenous prettyboy. Features need to have some cohesion with one another to fit a stereotypical face pattern. That coupled with ratios is known as harmony, not 100% understood but very explainable

Attachments

• 9FF564B2-18AE-4AF4-A158-A96E36B47ADD.jpeg
    9FF564B2-18AE-4AF4-A158-A96E36B47ADD.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 5F8026DE-CBC8-4D17-B8F1-E3FD730A7A28.jpeg
    5F8026DE-CBC8-4D17-B8F1-E3FD730A7A28.jpeg
    512.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: J o r o
Die

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
He looks normal enough to look like a nt human compared to barret and opry. And all of his features are good and complement his phenotype perfectly and the overall (cringe word) "vibe" he gives off. His eyes doesn't look agressive but still good. He got a decent lower third. But not completely perfect ratios which would make him look like an alien.

I got this on the top of my head never thought about this before

Not that hard to grasp tbh, you can’t slap this lower third on a neotenous prettyboy. Features need to have some cohesion with one another to fit a stereotypical face pattern. That coupled with ratios is known as harmony, not 100% understood but very explainable
0B3AE4DA 727E 474A 8346 9F1BF1955D6E

it doesn't make sense because there are masculine faces with all masculine features and yet they are not harmonious, the only thing that would come to mind is that a guy has good features which can explain why he is so harmonious.But still idk

what is harmony, op? do both lachowski and gosling have it?

william2605 explain gravity

• +1
Reactions: fuse and SurgeryEnjoyer
  • +1
Reactions: fuse
yes it makes complete sense if you are able to comprehend it
now explain gravity
Doestn exists nothing “feature complimente each other “ exist only aesthetic features that’s you not understand

Doestn exists nothing “feature complimente each other “ exist only aesthetic features that’s you not understand
doesntn exists nothing "two masses attract each other" exist either gravity doesnt exist thats you not understand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 16275, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
Screenshot 2023 08 14 at 00 14 54 I will leave the forummaybe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Debetro, Descender and 2 others
If features arent dependant on each other than the assumption that O'Pry or Gandy would look better with Chico eyes would be true according to you

• +1
Reactions: fuse and SurgeryEnjoyer
Baldingchico

Explain his harmony low iq forum etc ... useless to shit ...

Zzz
Shitstainmogger
WHOMOGS
Ascention

how does it make u feel to realise that one of those looksmax.org "trolls" brutally mogs ur out of his prime appeal to 40yo+ bumass idols that u r stuck in the past mirin? JFL. loser

Morph are always uncunny , chico has the most aesthetic features that’s is the truth
He doesnt have the most aesthetic feature in one single department

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Won't Stop Mewing
Dont leave bro we need more chico threads :fire::fire::fire:

literally who?

bro you dont mog your narcy as shit and ltn stop coping and accept reality, sure you may pull but when it comes to your looks rating your like mtn at best
JFL MTN?!?!?!?!?!

View attachment 2380093
it doesn't make sense because there are masculine faces with all masculine features and yet they are not harmonious, the only thing that would come to mind is that a guy has good features which can explain why he is so harmonious.But still idk
Because other soft tissue and ratios are off. And because every cel has the information of an specific lookslevel!!!