I will leave the forum(maybe)

This is how it looks like when it doesnt harmonize @william2605

Stranger Danger redemption arc. I still remember that you voted Gandy over Chico. All teenage girls are choosing left over right plain and simple. @Shieda_Kayn @inferiorpispot234

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 16275 and StrangerDanger
View attachment 2386587
Stranger Danger redemption arc. I still remember that you voted Gandy over Chico. All teenage girls are choosing left over right plain and simple. @Shieda_Kayn @inferiorpispot234
View attachment 2386586
You have the been mastermind behind the william2605 account all along, haven't you?
I am beginning to suspect that it was an elabroate ploy to bring out my true colors out of frustration

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, SurgeryEnjoyer and Won't Stop Mewing
You have the been mastermind behind the william2605 account all along, haven't you?
I am beginning to suspect that it was an elabroate ploy to bring out my true colors out of frustration
It‘s time to step into the limelight. Don‘t get mad, but william2605 was an alt account me and other users used on rotation, for the sake of sparking some chaos.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
View attachment 2386587
View attachment 2386586
Screenshot 2023 08 17 051955

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and StrangerDanger
It‘s time to step into the limelight. Don‘t get mad, but william2605 was an alt account me and other users used on rotation, for the sake of sparking some chaos.
Would be mad if not for the fact that everyone here except you is my alternate account

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Would be mad if not for the fact that everyone here except you is my alternate account
You seem to have taken my statement as an ironic joke, how foolish of you.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Shieda_Kayn
@StrangerDanger @inferiorpispot234
fuck gandy pbuh man
"The same nigger mog battles
The same nigger male models
The same nigger faggotry" ~volcelfatcel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn