I will love her forever

badromance

badromance

Banned
We were in same class in high school,even sitting in same group,but i was a depressed autistic cell and didn't even give it a shot to talk with her,she even started conversations with me.It hurts so much ,i love her so much and now she is gone forever and i will never see her pretty face again or hear her voice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FrothySolutions
Fucking hell you made 2 same threads. You are incel even on the internet. JFL at those posting mechanics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Fucking hell you made 2 same threads. You are incel even on the internet. JFL at those posting mechanics
it's my first time posting,i can't delete it now jfl it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
I know exactly how you feel man. HS crush is a thing you can't really get over. It's the most beautfiul feeling you will ever get, no other woman will make you feel the same.

• +1
I know exactly how you feel man. HS crush is a thing you can't really get over. It's the most beautfiul feeling you will ever get, no other woman will make you feel the same.
So cope with other women tbh

• +1
So cope with other women tbh

Yeah exactly. It will alwasy be cope. You won't be seeing any ther girl and tjinking of butterflies and shit.

• +1
Yeah exactly. It will alwasy be cope. You won't be seeing any ther girl and tjinking of butterflies and shit.
Yep you'll.just see them as drones. Not really as real as your first love. At least that's what I'm told

• +1
Yep you'll.just see them as drones. Not really as real as your first love. At least that's what I'm told
His oneitis is so beautiful. I wish I met her. Not only is she so attractive but she has great personality. She knows about yigioh and pokimon which is insane. Her voice is cute, her hair is exotic and she has hunter eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
His oneitis is so beautiful. I wish I met her. Not only is she so attractive but she has great personality. She knows about yigioh and pokimon witch is insane. Her voice is cute, her hair is exotic and she has hunter eyes
And don't forget her tight body :love::soy::bluepill:

• +1
[oops]didin't mean to post this

• +1
I know man, they are just drones, you won't look at them and feel something more than just need to procreate. I literally forget about every other girl in a matter of minutes.

• +1
I know man, they are just drones, you won't look at them and feel something more than just need to procreate. I literally forget about every other girl in a matter of minutes.
Exactly. After your first love every other girl doesn't improve your mood or make you happy. They just exist

• +1
Exactly. After your first love every other girl doesn't improve your mood or make you happy. They just exist
Is there a scientific explanation for this or am I just nuts? How can the first love be the only true love? It's so crazy.

• +1
200w.gif

• +1
Is there a scientific explanation for this or am I just nuts? How can the first love be the only true love? It's so crazy.
All your seratonin gets dumped into one person and stays with them long after it's over and you just spend the rest of your life trying to chase those feelings and coping because you never will get it again

• +1
All your seratonin gets dumped into one person and stays with them long after it's over and you just spend the rest of your life trying to chase those feelings and coping because you never will get it again
Holy fuck this is insane! So this cunt basically has a portion of my soul. That's why I'm borderline depressed after meeting her, my spirti got weaker.

What if she dies? Do I get it back? I can't belive this shit is possible. It's nuts.

• +1
Holy fuck this is insane! So this cunt basically has a portion of my soul. That's why I'm borderline depressed after meeting her, my spirti got weaker.

What if she dies? Do I get it back? I can't belive this shit is possible. It's nuts.
Wait what?
You call your oneitis ''cunt''
now I can't imagine you ever loved that sweet girl...

• +1

Pretty much yes and it happens to everyone but I'm not sure why women are so different...

If she dies it might get worse or better dude only time will tell

• +1
Wait what?
You call your oneitis ''cunt''
now I can't imagine you ever loved that sweet girl...
All girls are cunts and all men are dicks
Pretty much yes and it happens to everyone but I'm not sure why women are so different...

If she dies it might get worse or better dude only time will tell
Why didn't they tell us about this in school? What do you mean women are so different?

I want my seratonin back, I can't live without it. How do I get it back?

• +1
ur oneitis is the cunt we all been thinking of... she is not only smelly but kinda retarded. In that place you can't even number the chad's dick she has been letting in. no surprise if she is dead in the trash now

• +1
No way thats crazy