I will make sure that my kids are non NT

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

intp, big dick tiny man
why?

Because let us be honest for a minute most non-NT men and women are not fuckbois and whores.Why do you not want your children to be fuckbois and whores?

Because when they are these things then they will go out of their way to be around other people that have the same characteristics (birds of a feather flock together)

This will cause a negative feed back loop and before you know it your son or daughter has issues in their life that are too hard to fix. It could be because they are not low-inhib enough for the crowd they are around or they don't have ideal looks in the eyes of their peers either way it goes if they go down this path they will suffer.

I'm dead serious if I ever have a daughter or a son I'm most likely going to home school them for the first couple of years. I will teach them the Blackpill gospel, give them info and wisdom on the nature of people and what it means to live a good life. Then I might send them to a public school if I feel as though they are ready to see the world as it is.

They will then realize how wise I truly am due to years of blackpill exposure. They will than PERMANENTLY become non-nt due to blackpill overdose.

Indeed this will happen.

tldr: I will prime my children to be as autistic as possible so that they won't care about what others think and as a result they will not fall victim to the same herd mentality that everyone else has.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HellenicChad, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 7725 and 2 others
I hope you never have kids

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Looks234, CANI and 3 others
AUTISMMAXXING from here on out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 15180 and 1 other person
I will make sure my daughter stays a virgin forever and never fucks herself with her fingers either. Her pussy will need to remain complete pure and used only for peeing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 2403 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I will make sure my daughter stays a virgin forever and never fucks herself with her fingers either. Her pussy will need to remain complete pure and used only for peeing
JFL women don't urinate through the pussy, they urinate through the urethra.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, maxxedfalloutdweller and hebbewem
I hope you never have kids
he will most likely not since hes not a Chad or if he will= betabuxx he will lose them to the 50% + divorce stats court
LOl at thinking you'll actually have a family in 2021 and beyond

JFL women don't urinate through the pussy, they urinate through the urethra.
pretty sure his ignorance is part of the joke
you got wooshed

That's what my parents did to me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 2403 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7725