I WILL MARRY A KHHV STACY WASP

Thodian

Thodian

Bvll‎
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Posts
11,384
Reputation
21,079
ILL MAKE IT HAPPEN IDGAF
EVEN IF I HAVE TO GO TO A WAR TORN COUNTRY AND HUNT
IMMA GET IT​
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vrilltrum, Foidslayer899, Junbae and 7 others
Good luck
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, Knight and Thodian
ILL MAKE IT HAPPEN IDGAF
EVEN IF I HAVE TO GO TO A WAR TORN COUNTRY AND HUNT
IMMA GET IT​
gotta hard geomax to maybe have a chance at finding a recluded village stacy
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, Erdafritnib and Thodian
Maybe
If its the ltb u showed me
Bro she told me she is insecure aafk and if I saw her in real life I will never date her idk man
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Thodian
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_ and Thodian
Bro she told me she is insecure aafk and if I saw her in real life I will never date her idk man
Take her hymen so she never forgets u
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and cold_nano
in chads dreams
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Thodian
ILL MAKE IT HAPPEN IDGAF
EVEN IF I HAVE TO GO TO A WAR TORN COUNTRY AND HUNT
IMMA GET IT​
Go to balkan mountains and find a village there all the females there are khhv and they will probably marry you
 
My situation is like I abused her treat her like shit
She lied that she love someone else so that I leave I called her ugly few time before she told me this fake thing about guy then constantly she is insecure and idk how to get her back feels like impossible @Thodian
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian
My situation is like I abused her treat her like shit
She lied that she love someone else so that I leave I called her ugly few time before she told me this fake thing about guy then constantly she is insecure and idk how to get her back feels like impossible @Thodian
GG nigga
Its cooked
 
  • JFL
Reactions: cold_nano
GG nigga
Its cooked
She will not come back she really loved me feels like I miss a chance to crack virgin hope I will cover up and make it happen
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian
She will not come back she really loved me feels like I miss a chance to crack virgin hope I will cover up and make it happen
U can try to make it up to her
But dealing with the headache of her consistently bringing it up
 
U can try to make it up to her
But dealing with the headache of her consistently bringing it up
Yup I can't even compliment her or flirt it feels fake and hard
I called her whore
Slut
2/10
Rape joke
Harrasment
Lot of bullshit she was there but she is telling me she don't want anything blah blah
Its over I missed a chance to crack virgin
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Thodian
Yup I can't even compliment her or flirt it feels fake and hard
I called her whore
Slut
2/10
Rape joke
Harrasment
Lot of bullshit she was there but she is telling me she don't want anything blah blah
Its over I missed a chance to crack virgin
Ive came back form worse....
If u really want it youll try.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: cold_nano
Fr. May it happen for all of us...
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
Ive came back form worse....
If u really want it youll try.
So it is possible hope I will make it
Drop some advice
Talking to her rn she is like again and again mentioning those things and she don't want me and everything and want me to leave her alone
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian
lol just go to ny jersey or massachusetts you’ll find plenty

they ain’t no virgins though
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian
Act like u care
Love bomb her
Tell her the most corny loving shi ever
Be clingy and jealous
Make it seem like u really want her

Then I dont want it.
Talking to her rn she is like again and again mentioning those things and she don't want me and everything and want me to leave her alone
Ok gotchu
How to tell her she looks fine blah blah
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian

Similar threads

Lvminositycc
Replies
39
Views
61
Hess
Hess
whiskers52
Replies
9
Views
79
Nerogen
Nerogen
Multivitaminsaft6
Replies
3
Views
19
Jiozz
Jiozz
TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
38
Sayori
Sayori
Thodian
Replies
2
Views
33
Thodian
Thodian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top