I will need to be lean by November

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

Hopefully im doing well
I’ve realized that this year I will not fail no nut November, so I’m going to need to acquire a girlfriend so I don’t jerk off. But also to acquire one I must be more looksmaxxed than I am now. So that’s i why I will need to be lean by November

I’m going to strictly count my calories so yeah caloric defiacite. And a low carb keto type diet because carbohydrates are completely shit for you. I’m mostly just going to eat eggs and meat and cream cheese for a while until I reach my goal to acquire what I need, then I will probably become less extreme when it comes to the leanmaxxing

Last edited:
Not beating your dick doesn't get you a girlfriend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41749, Crayola CØck, Deleted member 23558 and 6 others
Not beating your dick doesn't get you a girlfriend.
My GOAL is to beat no nut November, getting a girlfriend is just a bonus, you CLEARLY didn’t read my thread

do you understand the meaning of no NUT november? the year it went viral many sex having people participated and succeeded it meant no orgasm at all

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
do you understand the meaning of no NUT november? the year it went viral many sex having people participated and succeeded it meant no orgasm at all
Respectfully shut the fuck up, i make my own fucking rules nigga.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 41749, redmaxx, Crayola CØck and 6 others
My GOAL is to beat no nut November, getting a girlfriend is just a bonus, you CLEARLY didn’t read my thread
I stopped reading at the no nut bs. That shit was funny like 5 years ago.

What happened to the gook who sucked your cock :lul:

• JFL
Monday motivation be like :chad:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
Good luck but you should probably stop beating your dick in general

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I’ve realized that this year I will not fail no nut November, so I’m going to need to acquire a girlfriend so I don’t jerk off. But also to acquire one I must be more looksmaxxed than I am now. So that’s i why I will need to be lean by November

I’m going to strictly count my calories so yeah caloric defiacite. And a low carb keto type diet because carbohydrates are completely shit for you. I’m mostly just going to eat eggs and meat and cream cheese for a while until I reach my goal to acquire what I need, then I will probably become less extreme when it comes to the leanmaxxing
Carbs don’t do nothing to a fat loss process, people just look down on it because it has high calories which can lead to a caloric surplus but if you have enough discipline to just eat moderately it is rather healthy for you because you need to have atleast some energy unless you want to shove caffeine up your ass

• Hmm...
how is it going rn

how is it going rn

How he currently looks:

nikocado-nikocado-avocado.gif

• JFL

Just eat a balanced healthy diet, have that bread don't worry, just yk calorie deficet, strength training with some cardio and bam, lean.

• JFL
Just eat a balanced healthy diet, have that bread don't worry, just yk calorie deficet, strength training with some cardio and bam, lean.
aight andrew

lmao 😗 just a fan account, only had this profile pic cause im on my school computer bro, used daddy Tate for a art project

• JFL
lmao 😗 just a fan account, only had this profile pic cause im on my school computer bro, used daddy Tate for a art project
nigga them teacher gon catch on a incel forum during maths class innit

whats innit mean? im american bub, and nah fam we all good

it sounds pretty good brova, innit a shame we ain't bri-ish

• +1