I will never approach without the funkybod again

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
I approached an Eastern European woman, and usually they’re polite and will instant date you easily. But the funkybod gave me a false sense of confidence due to positive reinforcement so I cold approached her with my real body. After 30 seconds she said she had to go and literally walked off as I was saying another sentence. If I had it on, she’d probably instant date or at least give me 5 minutes of her time.

From now on I’m wearing a muscle suit until I gym for 6 more months (possibly even take SARMS). Foreign women are easy if you have broad shoulders but otherwise cold approach doesn’t work without a strong upper body. Most GOOD PUA’s are on TRT anyways. Take Alex Vilenchik for example. He’d be a truecel without hormonal support.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Salieri
I approached an Eastern European woman, and usually they’re polite and will instant date you easily. But the funkybod gave me a false sense of confidence due to positive reinforcement so I cold approached her with my real body. After 30 seconds she said she had to go and literally walked off as I was saying another sentence. If I had it on, she’d probably instant date or at least give me 5 minutes of her time.

From now on I’m wearing a muscle suit until I gym for 6 more months (possibly even take SARMS). Foreign women are easy if you have broad shoulders but otherwise cold approach doesn’t work without a strong upper body. Most GOOD PUA’s are on TRT anyways. Take Alex Vilenchik for example. He’d be a truecel without hormonal support.
I heard about the funky bod, but wasn't sure if it was legit or not. How would you cover up the shoulder pads. Just wear a suit, or some other shirt on top of it? Does it look obvious or low-key.