I will never be able to enjoy myself with a foid even if I manage to ascend

Deleted member 13367

Deleted member 13367

masc slayer
I've been thinking a lot about this lately,

even if shit like finasteride, retinol, MSE and bimax ends up working and ascends me to a normie, I will never be able to experience satisfaction from a relationship due to being red/blackpilled on female nature.

Think about it, loyal women are pretty much non-existant (there are very few exceptions). Even if some Becky finds me attractive enough to start a relationship with me, she will leave the second someone more attractive comes along. She wont care about the time we have spent together or some fun moments we've been through, she will simply disappear out of my life simply because her female nature will guide her to do so.

Just to be clear, Im not necessarily attacking women's biological urges. After all, they have evolved to be shallow, which in theory, should give their offspring the best chance of survival and procreation.

What bothers me the most however, is that I will never be able to be fully attracted to a girl or feel like she loves me for who I actually am and not because she considered me the most attractive male at some given moment. I will never feel like I trust her, which in turn, will rob me of feelings of intimacy of satisfaction that comes along with it.

Has anyone here thought about this?
How do you cope with thoughts like these?

TLDR - Blackpill made me realise that women lack loyalty and decency, which will make any possible relationship I might have unenjoyable for me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, oldcelloser, Deleted member 13335 and 9 others

JFL Women's nature is not worse than men's nature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, xefo and mortis
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 12344 and AlexAP
We are both animals who seek better genes that's all.
Especially the users here who want to breed with a Prime Stacy jfl.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 12344 and 1 other person
realistically, you won't ascend, so you wrote this novel for nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Deleted member 10524, Danish_Retard and 2 others
lol @ this and @ u op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and ReignsChad
Sounds like ur gay saying this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and oldcelloser
Nah I think it's equal. Why are men more evil according to you?
We are more agressive socially and sexually more greedy etc. etc.

We are more agressive socially and sexually more greedy etc. etc.
How are men more greedy sexually?
Men have higher sexual drive but I wouldnt call it being "greedy",
an average man would be satisified with his looksmatch as his sexual partner. The same cannot be said for most women jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Your thread turned into shit from these people that can't relate.

It is what it is OP. I have the same feelings. IMO what you gotta do is look at any LTR you would get into as a bonus to your life. She loves you in the moment, don't act like if a rich stacy got interested in you, you wouldn't leave your becky LTR either.

Women will come and go, it is what it is. Just enjoy it while they're there and accept that it's temporary.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 13367
Your thread turned into shit from these people that can't relate.

It is what it is OP. I have the same feelings. IMO what you gotta do is look at any LTR you would get into as a bonus to your life. She loves you in the moment, don't act like if a rich stacy got interested in you, you wouldn't leave your becky LTR either.

Women will come and go, it is what it is. Just enjoy it while they're there and accept that it's temporary.
Good reply man, thank you :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
RElation shits lose their flavor after 1 years max; this forum is full of 15 yr old, low t pussy beta twinks

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite