I will never be afraid again

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
Starting today, I’m capitalizing on any MTB+ IOI. Cortisol levels dropping means approaching foids should feel like breathing.

This short, Mena-looking, HTB Latina with a DUMP TRUCK has been triple-taking me for months at the gym and I haven’t done jack shit. Fuck all that high-inhib nonsense, this ends today. Next time I see her, it’s up.

And I know I have a shot bc I’ve seen her chatting with some other short, bearmode blackcel briefly in the past. Dude couldn’t close tho. But I’ll hit her with lightskin prettyboy rizz and clap within a week I bet. If I get shot down also, it’s all good. I’ll just start going to the gym at different times. Or change gyms entirely. :feelshah:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182 and Deleted member 23558
Don’t make my mistake just approach, girls don’t look for no reason and they know full well men take looking as an invitation to approach so she wouldn’t be looking at u so much if she didn’t want to be approached

it’s all good. I’ll just start going to the gym at different times. Or change gyms entirely. :feelshah:
"its all good"

also

"ill just re-adjust my schedule entirely"

Don’t make my mistake just approach, girls don’t look for no reason and they know full well men take looking as an invitation to approach so she wouldn’t be looking at u so much if she didn’t want to be approached
Wish I realized this a lot sooner I’ve been getting robbed by autism for too long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Wish I realized this a lot sooner I’ve been getting robbed by autism for too long
It is almost guaranteed as well if u like a girl and she’s looking at u

Especially holding eye contact when u look back you should definitely approach

If ur too scared to approach out of nowhere wait for her to look at u then look at her and smile

If she smiles back and keeps looking u know u can approach

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
schizo ramblings

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and mulattocel
Your mom paid her to act interested in you, im sorry to break it to you bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: UnaMogger and mulattocel

Users who are viewing this thread