I will never be happy BECAUSE I HAVE NO JAW

Deleted member 2378

Deleted member 2378

Bronze
Life is so fucking unfair, I want to die
This fucking useless orthodontic treatment I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT MALOCCLUSION AND STRAIGHT TEETH I WANT A FUCKING DECENT FORWARD JAW
I have fucking nothing, just flaws and flaws
Short skinny fat dumb subhuman
I can't change nothing
I will never be happy or have attention from that girl because my body DON'T WANT TO FUCKING GROW LIKE WTF I EAT LIKE A PIG AND NOTHING GROW PLEASE GOD WHY IM SO FUCKED UP ???? I WILL GIVE FUCKING EVERYRHING IF IT WAS WORTH I WILL DO EVERYTHING TO CHANGE AND BECOME A BETTER PERSON BUT I FUCKING CANT BECAUSE IM JUST UGLY I TAKE 5000 SIDE PROFILE PICS EVERY DAYS WHILE I SEE ALL MY " FRIEND " HAVING FUN OUTSIDE

WTF IS THAT SHIT ??? KILL IT

AND THIS BITCH OF ORTHODONTIS WANT TO EXTRACT MY WIDSOM TEETH AND PUT SCREW TO DO SOME SHIT I DON'T CARE FAT WHORE I WANT A FORWARD JAAW

This fucking useless orthodontic treatment I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT MALOCCLUSION AND STRAIGHT TEETH I WANT A FUCKING DECENT FORWARD JAW
I can't change nothing
I will never be happy or have attention from that girl because my body DON'T WANT TO FUCKING GROW LIKE WTF I EAT LIKE A PIG AND NOTHING GROW PLEASE GOD WHY IM SO FUCKED UP ???? I WILL GIVE FUCKING EVERYRHING IF IT WAS WORTH I WILL DO EVERYTHING TO CHANGE AND BECOME A BETTER PERSON BUT I FUCKING CANT BECAUSE IM JUST UGLY I TAKE 5000 SIDE PROFILE PICS EVERY DAYS WHILE I SEE ALL MY " FRIEND " HAVING FUN OUTSIDE
View attachment 82871
View attachment 82878
View attachment 82879

AND THIS BITCH OF ORTHODONTIS WANT TO EXTRACT MY WIDSOM TEETH AND PUT SCREW TO DO SOME SHIT I DON'T CARE FAT WHORE I WANT A FORWARD JAAW
Muh orthodontist
Muh braces

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelsgood::feelswah:
I can't change nothing
View attachment 82871
View attachment 82878
View attachment 82879

Also just moneymaxx, surgerymaxx and get insoles

Do you have an okay front?

i will never be happy bc neurotransmitters

i will never be happy bc neurotransmitters
incorrect.
I can't change nothing
View attachment 82871
View attachment 82878
View attachment 82879

should have went to mike mew. you got kiked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic and Deleted member 685
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, Aesthetic and Deleted member 685
It works for everybody but when we ask for pics you're all talking chinese :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The only pics we are, are fucking cope :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
stay in the dark then you fucking low iq turd. visit mike mew irl and ask for his help or regret it and listen to the orthokikes like a faggot low t pussy who does what he is told by the system

• +1
Reactions: Einon
stay in the dark then you fucking low iq turd. visit mike mew irl and ask for his help or regret and listen to the orthokikes like a faggot low t pussy who does what he is told by system
And what he gonna tell me ? He not gonna make grow my jaw like a magician

And what he gonna tell me ? He not gonna make grow my jaw like a magician
you are not going to grow it any other way than correct oral posture and appliances not fucking shit that holds your teeth back .

you have to use peptides and possibly inject to grow that jaw.

you are not going to grow it any other way than correct oral posture and appliances not fucking shit that holds your teeth back .

you have to use peptides and possibly inject to grow that jaw.
I don't have anything that holds my teeth back

make visiting eppley the goal of your life

OP just end it .

shotgun to the face is my recommendation.

I can't change nothing
View attachment 82871
View attachment 82878
View attachment 82879

Work a menial job to save up for genioplasty while chad lives RENT FREE in your head.

then go to mew and ghmaxx and then hope for the best because you need it.
You've taken the Mike Jew pill.
Mewing will help you,but only not so much,as to where it'll be noticeable.
I've been mewing for 5 months and I've had very little change.Bwdides it somewhat fixing my overbite.But no actual growth.

You've taken the Mike Jew pill.
Mewing will help you,but only not so much,as to where it'll be noticeable.
I've been mewing for 5 months and I've had very little change.Bwdides it somewhat fixing my overbite.But no actual growth.
im pretty sure it works for me easy. also high T meaning stronger tongue

im pretty sure it works for me easy. also high T meaning stronger tongue
...that's just retarded,you didn't even argue you just what out that you were high T,which has nothing to do with tongue posture.

...that's just retarded,you didn't even argue you just what out that you were high T,which has nothing to do with tongue posture.
works for me. doesnt work for you then sure whatever just trying to explain why it might be the case. could be my age too.

works for me. doesnt work for you then sure whatever just trying to explain why it might be the case. could be my age too.
How it's working for you ? What results ?

You're just coping,bro.This makes no sense.If I recall correctly,I'm about your age and I've had no development so that theory also goes out the window.

You're just coping,bro.This makes no sense.If I recall correctly,I'm about your age and I've had no development so that theory also goes out the window.
you are different from me. jfl if you believe that we are going to be the same. we are different in growth rates.
How it's working for you ? What results ?
better under eye support. more flanged ( became less flanged then back to normal then more wtf ) . other effects I need to check

Eye area>jaw srs
if u have a slayer eye area that jaw doesn't mean shit

Bsso/bimax to ascend srs

you are different from me. jfl if you believe that we are going to be the same. we are different in growth rates.
You literally have no proof.

If you care about your image as you say why do you still have these sideburns? It would take like 1 minute to remove them.

just get surgery

If you care about your image as you say why do you still have these sideburns? It would take like 1 minute to remove them.
I need to get a haircut but nothing fit my ugly face

I can't change nothing
View attachment 82871
View attachment 82878
View attachment 82879

dentists who extrect wisdom teeth deserve death sentence
I want my fucking wisdom teeth back jesus fucking christ

Just do have a jaw.
Just skinmaxx and hairmaxx
You are good unless your eye area sucks

Last edited:
dentists who extrect wisdom teeth deserve death sentence
I want my fucking wisdom teeth back jesus fucking christ
Widsom teeth extraction have nothing to do with jaw size

Hold on, what should wisdom teeth extraction do to your jaw appearance? Make it worse? Never heard of anything like that but Im curious, tell me more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Hold on, what should wisdom teeth extraction do to your jaw appearance? Make it worse? Never heard of anything like that but Im curious, tell me more.
it's doing nothing it's just that I want a forward jaw and I don't care about widsom teeth or other shit that just gonna make my teeth straight

it's doing nothing it's just that I want a forward jaw and I don't care about widsom teeth or other shit that just gonna make my teeth straight

Man change your attitude. straight teeth is also a thing. Imagine having a good jawline but fucked up teeth xD. Take every step possible that makes you look better !

jaw = forward growth + palate width + masseter .

if you somehow pull your jaw forward and expand your palate im pretty sure all you need is to chew well and in a good routine or inject.

good luck OP

jaw = forward growth + palate width + masseter .

if you somehow pull your jaw forward and expand your palate im pretty sure all you need is to chew well and in a good routine or inject.

good luck OP
ty man

I don't have a jaw either.
Still, I've been quite successful with women...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2378