I will never be low inhib like Ted Bundy

Deleted member 16958

Deleted member 16958

Gold
Ted bundy

Imagine being so low inhib you can brutally slaughter 30+ women, escape jail and continue killing them. Literally 0 inhibitions. And i'm too afraid to talk to girls that approach me. Low inhib theory is so legit, fuck anyone that denies it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012, isis_Bleach, Jagged0 and 3 others
View attachment 1534834

Imagine being so low inhib you can brutally slaughter 30+ women, escape jail and continue killing them. Literally 0 inhibitions. And i'm too afraid to talk to girls that approach me. Low inhib theory is so legit, fuck anyone that denies it.
a true hero indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
a true hero indeed
I wonder if we'll ever get a modern Ted Bundy. He'd have to be a lot smarter than him tbh, nigga got caught twice because he couldn't drive properly jfl.

He's mentally ill.

Not low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col and IncelsBraincels
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 16958
I wonder if we'll ever get a modern Ted Bundy. He'd have to be a lot smarter than him tbh, nigga got caught twice because he couldn't drive properly jfl.
Also a lot better looking. These days you would have to look like a gigachad to do what he did

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, aBetterMii and Deleted member 16958
Also a lot better looking. These days you would have to look like a gigachad to do what he did
well tbh with modern technology i'm not sure you could count on looks/ charisma. There's cameras everywhere. He'd get caught after his second kill at best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and spark
Find a gore/rekt thread on 4chan.

It used to be easier when liveleak was up.

If you can stomach favela sunbhumans cutting heads off then you are officially mentally ill.(y)

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 16958
Serial killer Robert Hansen mogs him. Hansen would lure hookers to his vehicle, have them at gunpoint, drive them to his house where he would torture the women, drive them to an airport where he had a personal hangar & plane, fly to his cabin, blindfold & tie the woman's arms behind her back, then he would tell them to "run for their lives"
Serial killer robert hansen revised 2

Hansen would then hunt them for hours, or even days. Intentionally sneaking up on them to wound his victims, so he can have a bloodtrail to follow. The women had no ways to escape as this island was surrounded by 100+ miles of water and forests far away from civilization

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zerotohero and Deleted member 16958
Serial killer Robert Hansen mogs him. Hansen would lure hookers to his vehicle, have them at gunpoint, drive them to his house where he would torture the women, drive them to an airport where he had a personal hangar & plane, fly to his cabin, blindfold & tie the woman's arms behind her back, then he would tell them to "run for their lives"
View attachment 1534854
Hansen would then hunt them for hours, or even days. Intentionally sneaking up on them to wound his victims, so he can have a bloodtrail to follow. The women had no ways to escape as this island was surrounded by 100+ miles of water and forests far away from civilization
high T as fuck but it's easier to kill junkie prostitutes that no one cares about than white college girls.

Negative inhibition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
View attachment 1534834

Ted Bundy got dumped when he was younger lifemaxxed into a lawyer got the girl who dumped him back and ghosted her just to prove to himself he could. aspies on here could never become like him