I will never be succesful

D

Deleted member 30293

5’3 Ugly Currycel
Guys, I don’t think i’ll ever be able to make it far in life. My life is ruined before I had the chance to analyse my mistakes. I made no mistake by myself, but the arbitrary nature of my genetics did. I can’t blame myself for being 5’3, ugly, broke, and curry. I can’t. All of these flaws have been forced upon me before birth. It’s almost like that my is a complete sentence, but it’s not. Life is all about luck, so it was never a mistake nor was it a “forced sentence”. It’s over. I will never be wealthy because of my stupidity and I will never be laid because of my 5’3 height and my shitskin race.

I wish I could respawnmaxx man…

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: DingusBingus, yirma19, Kazuya and 1 other person
As soon is I read 5’3 I understood your brutal predicament. Find peace in things unrelated to looks.

If you’re young, blast HGH as a last resort though. Only thing I could suggest other than double leg lengthening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30293
If you’re young, blast HGH as a last resort though. Only thing I could suggest other than double leg lengthening
Thanks for the tips man. The thing is, i’m not young anymore. Also, I have way too much debt before I can even consider flying to a foreign country for LL

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Thanks for the tips man. The thing is, i’m not young anymore. Also, I have way too much debt before I can even consider flying to a foreign country for LL
This is why docs should do mandatory HGH therapy for teens who are at a certain short height tbh.

If you were 5’8/9, you could still make it with a good face and frame but at 5’3 it’s hard so ultimately if I were you, I’d save for LL. In the coming years it should get safer too.

I’d save for LL. In the coming years it should get safer too.
How long until then would u say roughly, I heard paley was making a new nail with app integration to check its status while it’s inside, but idk how long until something like that would come out

Guys, I don’t think i’ll ever be able to make it far in life. My life is ruined before I had the chance to analyse my mistakes. I made no mistake by myself, but the arbitrary nature of my genetics did. I can’t blame myself for being 5’3, ugly, broke, and curry. I can’t. All of these flaws have been forced upon me before birth. It’s almost like that my is a complete sentence, but it’s not. Life is all about luck, so it was never a mistake nor was it a “forced sentence”. It’s over. I will never be wealthy because of my stupidity and I will never be laid because of my 5’3 height and my shitskin race.

I wish I could respawnmaxx man…
Being stupid must suck cuz u are literally ur brain

How long until then would u say roughly, I heard paley was making a new nail with app integration to check its status while it’s inside, but idk how long until something like that would come out
I’d say perhaps 5 years for select clinics and then around 10 years for most clinics. This surgery is starting to gain some popularity so that helps.

• +1
Reactions: cashmerefraud
This is why docs should do mandatory HGH therapy for teens who are at a certain short height tbh.

If you were 5’8/9, you could still make it with a good face and frame but at 5’3 it’s hard so ultimately if I were you, I’d save for LL. In the coming years it should get safer too.
The even more shitty part of the story is, I live in a country where women on average are 5,6/5’7. Even if I get LL (due to financial reasons, 3 inch max) I would never be their first choice.

• So Sad
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Holy shit, I'm so sorry for you, I hope you can somehow find peace in this rigged world.

Skill issue

• +1
Reactions: proxyy