I will never breed a Helga snow godess

Very common Scandi pheno in America tbh, IRL these girls are capped at MTB cause of their face

Ez af for bad boy ethnics.

Bad boy ethnics = low taxxed pheno like lightkinned MENA/Hispanics that have a reputation of being "aggressive"

^ for reference

• Hmm...
Reactions: Will Blunderfield
Very common Scandi pheno in America tbh, IRL these girls are capped at MTB cause of their face

Ez af for bad boy ethnics.

Bad boy ethnics = low taxxed pheno like lightkinned MENA/Hispanics that have a reputation of being "aggressive"
View attachment 1870991
^ for reference
Looks like he would be a manlet with an accent that wears too much collogue

Maybe if he changed his style

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Wont be a bad boy ethnic if changed style
Ethnic immigrants don’t know how to dress cool they’re stuck in 2003 style

The ones born here usually dress better though

Ethnic immigrants don’t know how to dress cool they’re stuck in 2003 style

The ones born here usually dress better though
Lol in American colleges everyone dresses the from fresh of the boat chinks to frat bros

Lol in American colleges everyone dresses the from fresh of the boat chinks to frat bros
Not really the fob Asians are the only ones with good style

• Hmm...
Reactions: Indo_Chad
Not really the fob Asians are the only ones with good style
Those hypebeastcopers look retarded af most of the time, JFL a bitch I was eating with saw one of those hypebeastcopers and said these Asians probably dress so weird so they can tell each other apart :lul::lul:

Those hypebeastcopers look retarded af most of the time, JFL a bitch I was eating with said these Asians probably dress so weird so they can tell each other apart :lul::lul::lul:
That’s what cool people wear hype beast stuff, street wear and Jordan’s

Ethnic immigrant wear tight ugly shirts and try to look like zyzz that style died in the early 2000s

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Indo_Chad
CHUBBY???? kys

Op ignore his post, he doesn't know how to rate women. All he sees is eye colour and if they have blonde hair="stacy"
i literally said she's a becky, are you SPED or what?

i literally said she's a becky
Exactly my point you dumbass. Shmd, this mf can't rate for SHIT and @Wallenberg can't tell the weight of a woman to save his life

Exactly my point you dumbass. Shmd, this mf can't rate for SHIT and @Wallenberg can't tell the weight of a woman to save his life
but you said i rate every blonde a stacy. she has meh bone structure and i don't like her body, she only does squat and doesn't know what a cardio is. becky facially htb overall

Becky with fat thighs.
Oh my goddd, you psl niggas, I swear to god
>girl has actual thighs and hips

Wallenberg: Hmmm she must be fat, yeah her stomach is flat but still

but you said i rate every blonde a stacy. she has meh bone structure and i don't like her body, she only does squat and doesn't know what a cardio is. becky facially htb overall

Op ignore his post, he doesn't know how to rate women. All he sees is eye colour and if they have blonde hair="stacy"
Let me simplify this post right here ^, sinece you seem to have a bit of difficulty understanding what I said

You rate any blonde WITH blue eyes as a stacy, and anything less as a becky

Oh my goddd, you psl niggas, I swear to god
>girl has actual thighs and hips

Wallenberg: Hmmm she must be fat, yeah her stomach is flat but still
Pulling her stomach inside.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Let me simplify this post right here ^, sinece you seem to have a bit of difficulty understanding what I said

You rate any blonde WITH blue eyes as a stacy, and anything less as a becky
no, if she had blue eyes my rating wouldn't change. blue eyes are just the cherry on top