I Will Never Escape My Genetic Fate. Quitting Looksmaxxing.

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Melanotan 2 was my last hope at becoming normal. But instead of getting the normal side effects, I got panic attacks, depression, and erectile dysfunction. Injecting myself with some internet drug was the last resort, and even that didn't work.

I'm literally as white as this ---> :incel:

It's so painful seeing everyone else with normal skin color just walk around not even thinking about it. My bone structure is already shit. As I've mentioned before, I have two positive psl traits: skull size and non receded chin. List EVERY other facial feature, and I have it bad. I'm not exaggerating. Now add on paper white skin and it's just fucking over man.

At some point you gotta accept defeat in this life, and I think I'm there. Even if I found a gf at this point, I'll have no "experience" and I'll be pathetic. Even if I got a fucking 16 year old gf, I would disappoint her with my lack of experience. 16 year old pretty boys are probably better at fucking than me.

Add on a child voice and just average dick size, it's over. I have nothing to compensate for my shortcomings. I am an inferior male, both physically and mentally.

---

This movie scene basically sums up my life. Every sentence is relatable and painfully true. Whoever wrote this script was an ugly male for sure. No sexually successful male can write such perfect lines as these.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DarknLost, SikKunt, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
it is what it is man

your genetic fate is something you never reached

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 1464
That movie fragment is absolutely brutal. All ugly men go through a moment like that at a party/club. It takes me a while to snap out of and start getting shitface drunk asap to forget.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
B6c

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Deleted member 1464
Be me

Take Accutane for more than 18 months

Deal with going through your day with zero energy

Deal with not having libido

Deal with hair loss

Great, now realize it's getting better, 2 months without a new pimple go by, 3 months, even 4 months

You're now at month 18 and should stop the treatment

Realize you have a few more pills

Take them anyways because you're scared of breakouts

After 18 fucking months you indeed still get breakouts, acne is coming back

Panic mode
Drink more water more water

More acne

Realize you'll have acne forever

Realize you can't get acne laser treatments for your horribly scarred face now

Realize all looksmaxing is worthless if you have an acne face

IT'S OVER MAN. I'M GOING CRAZY. WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE SEVERE ACNE? WHY ME? ALMOST NOBODY HAS IT. NOT ONLY DO I HAVE TO LOOK PAST MY HEIGHT, BUT ALSO PAST MY ACNE.

In moments like these I lose all hope. I lose my will to do anything to improve my looks because after all the effort it'll get worse again in my experience.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mateusz74, Vitruvian, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
White skin? SEAMAX my friend, ehat are u waiting for?

skin tone is a bit cope if you have good bones and hair/eye color why would it matter

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Amnesia
How old are you and cant u just get a normal sun tan?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Have you injected testosterone? Cuz you need it

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Been there. Am there once or twice a month. Usually leads to massive food binges. As a 24 year old virgin who’s never had a gf, I feel like I’ll never find a female. Looksmaxing is real for a lot of men, but not everyone. You aren’t one of ‘em.

I’m sorry man. I have nothing else to say. Good luck getting lucky. Hope you can find some way to be happy.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Ritalincel
Have you injected testosterone? Cuz you need it
I'm not injecting myself with shit again. And whether I act high T or low T, I get rejected either way because of the shape of my face. I've acted alpha, beta, nice, mean, all of it. None of it works because I'm ugly. If I was hot, all of them would work.
Been there. Am there once or twice a month. Usually leads to massive food binges. As a 24 year old virgin who’s never had a gf, I feel like I’ll never find a female. Looksmaxing is real for a lot of men, but not everyone. You aren’t one of ‘em.

I’m sorry man. I have nothing else to say. Good luck getting lucky. Hope you can find some way to be happy.
Yea the food binges are relatable. I'm definitely not one of them. I would need at least 5 surgeries to become just a normie, and it would take years to save up that money. And honestly even if I became a Chad right now I would still ldar because I have no social circle, nobody to call up and hang out with. You cannot be happy as an ugly blackpilled man. Everything besides social/romantic life is cope.
How old are you and cant u just get a normal sun tan?
No. I just get sunburned and freckled. Absolutely disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I'm not injecting myself with shit again. And whether I act high T or low T, I get rejected either way because of the shape of my face. I've acted alpha, beta, nice, mean, all of it. None of it works because I'm ugly. If I was hot, all of them would work.
If your testosterone is elevated and E2 is in check you'll have less of these emotional breakdowns where you act like a venting crybaby. Might not 180 your situation but it's still good for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 2227
That movie scene was beautiful brutal blackpill.

If I'm ever forced to go to a club like that, there's a decent chance I would kill everyone I see. It's too much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
If your testosterone is elevated and E2 is in check you'll have less of these emotional breakdowns where you act like a venting crybaby. Might not 180 your situation but it's still good for you
I completely acknowledge I whine a lot. I’m telling you I whine because I’m ugly as FUCK and get rejected over and over and over. I would not be here if I was getting my dick sucked. I envy 80% of this forum’s userbase because they look good and I see their lookalikes getting plenty of action in the real world. They are the crybabies, they don’t know what it’s like to be actually ugly.
That movie scene was beautiful brutal blackpill.

If I'm ever forced to go to a club like that, there's a decent chance I would kill everyone I see. It's too much.
Yea last time I went to a bar I just felt extreme rage. I have a deep hatred for happy social life people. Not going there again.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Ritalincel
I completely acknowledge I whine a lot. I’m telling you I whine because I’m ugly as FUCK and get rejected over and over and over. I would not be here if I was getting my dick sucked. I envy 80% of this forum’s userbase because they look good and I see their lookalikes getting plenty of action in the real world. They are the crybabies, they don’t know what it’s like to be actually ugly.

Yea last time I went to a bar I just felt extreme rage. I have a deep hatred for happy social life people. Not going there again.
Bro I understand you I swear.

Damn that movie scene, brutal blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
fking brutal. Is that the actual script?