I will never experience teenage driving

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
Its honestly over, each passing year is a year I am not driving. The driving license pill is the most brutal pill ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LastGerman, Squirtoutmabooty, Borneon_Tyger and 9 others
How old r u wtf

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
drivers license pill is brutal ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 3328
get a license

• +1
Reactions: japcel, AbandonShip, Deleted member 5632 and 5 others
At least you experienced bj

• +1
I failed written test 5 times ...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: japcel, 5'8manlet, PowersOfTen and 7 others
negative IQ if you can’t drive

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, japcel, Danish_Retard and 3 others
driving licence at 18 crew

• +1
Reactions: Borneon_Tyger, japcel, AbandonShip and 3 others
meh, its nothing special, only matters if u actually need one

• +1
Reactions: Golang
meh

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 1464
i dont need to go anywhere tbh

teen driving is everything. You will never recover mentally

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 5522
Our lord and savior Elon is going to drop the self driving cars soon. Learning to drive is cope

• WTF
Every female can drive while more and more men are not longer capable of driving anymore.

This is only the theory, but now imagine you fail at driving itself.
any progress with your driving?

• +1
I'm turning 20 this summer I was meant to learn to drive
In comes Wuhan Virus
Now I can't learn to drive til next summer. Was inheriting my brothers car. Can't anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Golang and Deleted member 5522
any progress with your driving?

No, this is also due to the current pandemic. But to be honest, I do not have the balls to go back. This is so embarrassing man. After 10 hours of driving simulation, I still could not get behind of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 5522
No, this is also due to the current pandemic. But to be honest, I do not have the balls to go back. This is so embarrassing man. After 10 hours of driving simulation, I still could not get behind of it.
I feel bad for you

You have problems with maneuvering the car or concentrating on the the ride and acknowledging the traffic signalization?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LastGerman and Deleted member 5522
You have problems with maneuvering the car or concentrating on the the ride and acknowledging the traffic signalization?

Basically with just driving itself.
There are just too much information. I have to stick to the road probably while I have to adjust the speed in regards to the street signs and the general traffic. I also have to look around for a lot of things such as street signs, people and the road in general while at the same time I have to make sure I am not too fast or too slow which means I have to watch the speedometer as well.
And on top of that, I have a driving teacher next to me which adds even more pressure to this situation.

I really do not know how people can drive. It feels so artificial and forced... I am really not good at it and I did not make any progress whatsoever besides of wasting my money. I am so bad at it, that I accidentally activated buttons on the steering wheel while driving. To be honest, I have never heard of such thing...

• +1
Reactions: Golang, Borneon_Tyger and Deleted member 3328
Try driving automatic. It's much easier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I started driving at 16 with my learner's and i was so fun.

I've already driven for 105 hours so far. Once i finish 120 hours, i can do the test and get my red P's.

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
only places I normally get driven to are parties / clubs to get shitfaced

so how tf am i meant to drive back
Driving is worth more than any pussy

I would still have all the problems I have already listed above.

I envy you so much...
Do you have parents who can drive with you?
In austria we have "L17" and you can drive with parents.

I failed my driving exam 1 time and I was suicidal depressed for like 1 week
The only thing that helped was more training. And then I passed it

Driving is worth more than any pussy

Exactly.

Do you have parents who can drive with you?
In austria we have "L17" and you can drive with parents.

I failed my driving exam 1 time and I was suicidal depressed for like 1 week
The only thing that helped was more training. And then I passed it

My current situation is really weird though and I am also really bad at it. Like I said, I had to do driving simulation first because I was too bad for real driving and I could not even get behind of driving simulation despite the fact I had 10 lessons of it.

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
Exactly.

My current situation is really weird though and I am also really bad at it. Like I said, I had to do driving simulation first because I was too bad for real driving and I could not even get behind of driving simulation despite the fact I had 10 lessons of it.
You wont learn shit in a simulator.
Get in a real car in a training ground. Theres lots of places like this and most driving schools or cities have one.

• +1
ded srs?

• +1
Lol 17 yrs old no driver license, no car, over how am I supposed to get laid, what do I tell girls, let’s go for a walk to my house? Lol over beyond belief

• +1
You wont learn shit in a simulator.

I had less pressure yet I could not get behind of it despite the fact I had 10 lessons.

Get in a real car in a training ground. Theres lots of places like this and most driving schools or cities have one.

Like I said, I am in a very weird situation, which means I have no opportunities and I am bad at driving and with bad I mean really bad.

Unfortunately, yes.

Lol 17 yrs old no driver license, no car, over how am I supposed to get laid, what do I tell girls, let’s go for a walk to my house? Lol over beyond belief

Now imagine being 25 and you still cannot drive while every female can do it without any efforts whatsoever. There is no point to live anymore if you cannot drive as a grown up man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and japcel
Anyone can drive...

my friend is a fucking idiot and he started driving at 14 (illegally)

• +1
I had less pressure yet I could not get behind of it despite the fact I had 10 lessons.

Like I said, I am in a very weird situation, which means I have no opportunities and I am bad at driving and with bad I mean really bad.

Unfortunately, yes.

Now imagine being 25 and you still cannot drive while every female can do it without any efforts whatsoever. There is no point to live anymore if you cannot drive as a grown up man.
Bro u live in germany where buildings are like 10 m apart, in America suburbs it would take 30 minutes just for me to walk to nearest restaurant and I would get hit by 3 cars on the way.

• +1
just move to New york or some shit are you an ape how the fuck can you not figure this out I passed the test the day after I turned 15 jfl

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: japcel and Deleted member 5522
just move to New york or some shit are you an ape how the fuck can you not figure this out I passed the test the day after I turned 15 jfl
brag

my onetis has a drivers license but not me :feelswhy: 🤬

• +1
?????? jfl any normal person can learn to drive. that's like me saying you are bragging for saying you learned to ride a bike. it's not fucking hard 80 year old people with Alzheimers still do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and japcel
?????? jfl any normal person can learn to drive. that's like me saying you are bragging for saying you learned to ride a bike. it's not fucking hard 80 year old people with Alzheimers still do it
This makes the driver licence pill even more brutal @LastGerman

Anyone can drive...

my friend is a fucking idiot and he started driving at 14 (illegally)

Then why is there are more and more men who cannot drive anymore while more and moe females can drive without any efforts whatsoever? It is like, somebody or something is stealing my energy and give it to females, so they can emasculate me even further beyond.

Bro u live in germany where buildings are like 10 m apart, in America suburbs it would take 30 minutes just for me to walk to nearest restaurant and I would get hit by 3 cars on the way.

People really have a wrong image about Germany though. I live in a rural area and I have to wait a long time for a bus or the train to arrive. That one time, I even had to wait more than 2 hours for the bus.

?????? jfl any normal person can learn to drive.

There is one word which is pretty important here "normal".

Last edited:
  • +1
drivers license pill is so brutal. I wouldn't even wish it on my worst enemies even if they raped and killed my whole family.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and LastGerman
driving licence at 18 crew
Yeah I got mine late too. That’s what happens when you keep failing the test lol
Basically with just driving itself.
There are just too much information. I have to stick to the road probably while I have to adjust the speed in regards to the street signs and the general traffic. I also have to look around for a lot of things such as street signs, people and the road in general while at the same time I have to make sure I am not too fast or too slow which means I have to watch the speedometer as well.
And on top of that, I have a driving teacher next to me which adds even more pressure to this situation.

I really do not know how people can drive. It feels so artificial and forced... I am really not good at it and I did not make any progress whatsoever besides of wasting my money. I am so bad at it, that I accidentally activated buttons on the steering wheel while driving. To be honest, I have never heard of such thing...
I know what you mean. Driving school is shit tbh. They don’t teach you anything useful. A lot of the shit they teach you is straight up harmful irl.
My tutor fucking sucked and would always scream at me. First examiner I got was awful too. Some land whale that told me to get out for forgetting to signal.

Just power through it bro. Driving in the real world is much easier than the driving school and exams
Then why is there are more and more men who cannot drive anymore while more and moe females can drive without any efforts whatsoever? It is like, somebody or something is stealing my energy and give it to females, so they can emasculate me even further beyond.

People really have a wrong image about Germany though. I live in a rural area and I have to wait a long time for a bus or the train to arrive. That one time, I even had to wait more than 2 hours for the bus.

There is one word which is pretty important here "normal".
In my country it’s easier for girls to pass because they are literally given a free pass lol. Guys get it worse and examiners love to cut marks for no reason and fail you at the slightest mistake. The first time I failed was because my side mirror was out of the box :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
I would rather be a virgin with a car than a slayer without one

Same here. Driving is the most important thing at life. Nothing else matters.

drivers license pill is so brutal. I wouldn't even wish it on my worst enemies even if they raped and killed my whole family.

It really is brutal. I cannot stop thinking about anything else than that.

Just power through it bro. Driving in the real world is much easier than the driving school and exams

I am really bad at it. On my first driving lesson (which was a double lesson), the teacher told me I have no foundation whatsoever and he was right. This is why after the second lesson, he told me to do driving simulation first where I also did not make any progress whatsoever.

In my country it’s easier for girls to pass because they are literally given a free pass lol.

Female driving is an atrocity and it has to stop.

Last edited:
  • +1
Same here. Driving is the most important thing at life. Nothing else matters.

It really is brutal. I cannot stop thinking about anything else than that.

I am really bad at it. On my first driving lesson (which was a double lesson), the teacher told me I have no foundation whatsoever and he was right. This is why after the second lesson, he told me to do driving simulation first where I also did not make any progress whatsoever.

Female driving is an atrocity and it has to stop.
He’s just a shitty teacher. Don’t listen to him. Go drive your dads car or whatever. I got so fed up with failing my tests I just started driving illegally for a few months by myself because I was not gonna miss out on driving in senior year of high school.
Disclaimer: don’t drive alone yet. Ask your parents to with you when driving.

• +1