i will never find a gf beacuse of my unrealistic standards

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

failed sports bettor
this blackpill bs made me fucking retard realizing how much girls are actually ugly as shit and cover it with makeup, every girl i talk to i fucking scan her face like retard, especially eyes, now i cant accept a girl is looking good unless she is comparable to fucking idk lima, taylor hill, brooke shields etc, wish i was still dumb fuck thinking any bitch who looks even slightly good with 10kg makeup is good looking, those who get it, get it

• +1
Reactions: greywind, HTN_When_Lean, try2beme and 2 others
And that’s ok

You’re probably too poor to reproduce anyway

Just moneymaxx and find a girl that eats the primal diet

@5.5psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, beastinc3l, 5.5psl and 1 other person
And that’s ok

@5.5psl
Eat my dick raw

And that’s ok

@5.5psl
im fucking 17 wdym im too poor to reproduce i still havent gotten out of highschool

What about when your dick is hard. 80% of girls are fine to me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and shizuku11111
What about when your dick is hard. 80% of girls are fine to me.
true ngl, but i meant long-term, potentially wife, cant imagine myself marrying fucking barrel with 10 more kg of makeup im genuinely scared of that

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I want a virgin who mogs me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and shizuku11111
this blackpill bs made me fucking retard realizing how much girls are actually ugly as shit and cover it with makeup, every girl i talk to i fucking scan her face like retard, especially eyes, now i cant accept a girl is looking good unless she is comparable to fucking idk lima, taylor hill, brooke shields etc, wish i was still dumb fuck thinking any bitch who looks even slightly good with 10kg makeup is good looking, those who get it, get it
:feelswhy:

Im only attracted to white ginger stacies, so that is like magnitudes more rare than just regular Stacies

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
"I will never find a gf because of foids unrealistic standards"

We are not the same

Don't be a standardcel bro. I would've never had a date IN MY LIFE had I kept the standards I had in high school

I remember that the first month of college here in the US I literally thought all the girls were ugly lmao. Not even kidding. It's toxic 'cause at the end of the day all these stacies have a bunch of options. Why would they choose you over the chads that pursue them?