i will never find love

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
i am not uglycel or shortcel

however i am very self aware and introverted, reserved, quitet, calm

my personality is huge game over when it comes to relationships

I can fake "CHAD" personality, thats like faking at first then developing chadish personality and frame and behavior, where people passive and active actions and behaviors to you would be result of your active behaviors

but thats just not me and involves a lot of work

its over

blackpill is deadly

It is least about personality . My friend is a chad , 20 years old , he has ADHD , apsergers and depression and he is on heavy meds . He can barely speak coherently - and is hard to understand, no social skills . But he is a slayer with hot7/s and 8/s and always has a GF

It is least about personality . My friend is a chad , 20 years old , he has ADHD , apsergers and depression and he is on heavy meds . He can barely speak coherently - and is hard to understand, no social skills . But he is a slayer with hot7/s and 8/s and always has a GF
That's so fucking depressing.
Retard Chad> nt personalitymaxxed ug.

wtf? maybe you are belitling your friend

also,

introverts dont have gf because they dont even meet women. cause they are introverted and dont like going out.

i am not uglycel or shortcel

however i am very self aware and introverted, reserved, quitet, calm

my personality is huge game over when it comes to relationships

I can fake "CHAD" personality, thats like faking at first then developing chadish personality and frame and behavior, where people passive and active actions and behaviors to you would be result of your active behaviors

but thats just not me and involves a lot of work

its over

blackpill is deadly
That's not blackpill,that's bluepilled tbh.
You're probably average looking.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
wtf? maybe you are belitling your friend

also,

introverts dont have gf because they dont even meet women. cause they are introverted and dont like going out.
I wish I was . He is in college and he is my buddy at gym . I am 36 , he is 20 . The kid is really nice once you get to know him . But he has serious mental health issues - can’t even talk properly . But he gets hit on all the time in gym , at school etc . He is classic chad look . 6-1” blue eyes , blonde hair , great jaw , sharp nose , good teeth . Square chin . And completely ripped and lean . Around 210 pounds at 10 percent fat ( no homo here by the way )
His previous GF was a blondie , same age as him , 5-9” soccer team captain and smoking hot . Also A grade student . She also comes to gym . Now they broke up and he is dating a tiny 5-2” cute brunette .
We also have another common friend at gym . He is Asian . 6-2” also ripped around 9 percent fat at 200 . They are in same class in college . Asian kid is smart , scholarship winner , very articulate and funny . He is a Virgin by the way .
I wish I was lying .
Bottom line : Face is most critical .
That's not blackpill,that's bluepilled tbh.
You're probably average looking.

I agree . If you are good looking man , unless you hide all day or are gay , women will find you . Google Jeremy Meeks . You will know the truth. Blackpill .
I wish I was . He is in college and he is my buddy at gym . I am 36 , he is 20 . The kid is really nice once you get to know him . But he has serious mental health issues - can’t even talk properly . But he gets hit on all the time in gym , at school etc . He is classic chad look . 6-1” blue eyes , blonde hair , great jaw , sharp nose , good teeth . Square chin . And completely ripped and lean . Around 210 pounds at 10 percent fat ( no homo here by the way )
His previous GF was a blondie , same age as him , 5-9” soccer team captain and smoking hot . Also A grade student . She also comes to gym . Now they broke up and he is dating a tiny 5-2” cute brunette .
We also have another common friend at gym . He is Asian . 6-2” also ripped around 9 percent fat at 200 . They are in same class in college . Asian kid is smart , scholarship winner , very articulate and funny . He is a Virgin by the way .
I wish I was lying .
Bottom line : Face is most critical .

I agree . If you are good looking man , unless you hide all day or are gay , women will find you . Google Jeremy Meeks . You will know the truth. Blackpill .
Clearly you are not good looking - at least from the perspective of modern western women.

If you are average looking but have those personality traits then you won't get many girls if any, but if you're chad with those same personality traits then you would still probably slay

im ugly and short . Love is out of the question. Im just glad I haven't roped yet.