I will never fuck a non Asian girl ever again in my life

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
Just kicked this Argentinian girl out of my hotel after 20 minutes of her just hovering over me while I was on looksmax

She spoke a little English but was still somehow worse than every Asian girl I’ve been with

And she also did this weird thing when we met by kissing me on the cheek? Why she do that? Idk her

Went to cool art museum today. I told her to take me to Chinatown and I asked her if a lot of Chinese people lived here. She said of course but when we got there it was barely any Asian girls, just white folk

I will go to club tonight with my friend and then get on my flight to go near Antarctica after

How do you people manage to enjoy being around non Asian girls? I wanted to jump off bridge after being around one all day
3DFD024D 0A93 442C 81D5 B5483ABC8A3D
8EF27737 457E 4198 99B9 CE61971E92B3
B55376EB 52B5 49D1 B6E8 96109BBB9988
319E7F9A D1A2 47D7 81CD BD93009C2982
37C385B3 8BDB 4D1C B1B9 64D6FF9DB7F5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler, Deleted member 15827, Toth's thot and 4 others
She asked me what I was doing later tonight while we lay down. I had to think of something quick so went and bought a plane ticket out of this city as an excuse xD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler, reputation and Toth's thot
because you are not enough to fuck a girl that isnt a 2$ cheap asian prostitute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, justinzayn, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
Bruh why do you dress like an autist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 13332
I would fuck this Argentinian girl

yS0pX2ubeb6teihSP4tpS0OD3RKNjSN5QCkmbWNLBIM.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Hades and Deleted member 13332
which country are u at currently?

buy some homeless guy a Big Mac and film it

kissing cheeks is normal greeting bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Zylk
I would fuck this Argentinian girl

yS0pX2ubeb6teihSP4tpS0OD3RKNjSN5QCkmbWNLBIM.jpg
I will say this, Atleast the girl yesterday bought me some food. But the girl today ain’t offer to pay for shit. If it was Asian girl, they would pay for it all tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Wallenberg
Fresh Off The Boat Child GIF by ABC Network

😸😸😸🤙🤙🤙 bro she pinched your cheeks literally . emasculation at its finest . slap her yakhi🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 15827
I will also never fuck a non Asian girl in my life. Or an Asian girl, for that matter!

• JFL
Reactions: evap0, ReadBooksEveryday and Wallenberg
Fresh Off The Boat Child GIF by ABC Network

😸😸😸🤙🤙🤙 bro she pinched your cheeks literally . emasculation at its finest . slap her yakhi🤙🤙🤙
Yes i felt like little bitch. As soon as we got in elevator to my hotel, she kissed me

And then when we in bed she told me she likes it rough

What is wrong with non Asian girls? Why so degenerate?

Now I just want to find a Asian girl with strong passport power so I can take her on trips with me and to be my photographer :3

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Toth's thot
can she rate me

Yes i felt like little bitch. As soon as we got in elevator to my hotel, she kissed me

Now I just want to find a Asian girl with strong passport power so I can take her on trips with me and to be my photographer :3
japan is the way to go or s,korea 🤙🤙🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and AlexBrown84
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 19548
@AlexBrown84 are you planning on having kiddos

Bruh why do you dress like an autist
Marni on Marni on Marni on me🤓

Italy fabric on meh

Bitch I drip my sleeves

I push a button the car drive itself

63ECDF1F AAE4 4FA1 BDAD CA1C5DC2ECB7
3DBB0D28 FE79 46CA 96BA E312FD085053

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Toth's thot and galego123
@AlexBrown84 are you planning on having kiddos
Yes with Asian girl and I’ll raise them in asia and put them in international school so they’ll be NT and have decent level of class

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hero of the Imperium and Wallenberg

The kiss on the cheek is a common male-female greeting in Argentina.

But since you have such a low LOW T and an Asian micropenis you are only made for subhuman rices

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yes with Asian girl and I’ll raise them in asia and put them in international school so they’ll be NT and have decent level of class
Sounds like a plan. I think that it's better to have an LTR with Asian-born and raised Asian rather than with a westernized Asian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Hero of the Imperium, 3links2 and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Wallenberg
Sounds like a plan. I think that it's better to have an LTR with Asian-born and raised Asian rather than with a westernized Asian.
yes, this is why im learning japanese, fuck US indoctrination camps and the LGBTQ propoganda

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Sure, that's why most Asians have subhuman facial bones, small dicks, and shitty eyes, accompanied by manlet heights and girl-level frames.
false, what you're talking about is SEA and they are mixed with latino and south american. East asia is actually pretty decent

Just kicked this Argentinian girl out of my hotel after 20 minutes of her just hovering over me while I was on looksmax

She spoke a little English but was still somehow worse than every Asian girl I’ve been with

And she also did this weird thing when we met by kissing me on the cheek? Why she do that? Idk her

Went to cool art museum today. I told her to take me to Chinatown and I asked her if a lot of Chinese people lived here. She said of course but when we got there it was barely any Asian girls, just white folk

I will go to club tonight with my friend and then get on my flight to go near Antarctica after

How do you people manage to enjoy being around non Asian girls? I wanted to jump off bridge after being around one all day
View attachment 1749517View attachment 1749520View attachment 1749521View attachment 1749522View attachment 1749523
I dont fuck nonasians. White and black sluts have too many STDs and asians are much cleaner

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and AlexBrown84
Argentinean girls have nazi uncles and dont like your pheno - she was probably thinking of her uncles while she was with you srs :ROFLMAO:

Argentinean girls have nazi uncles and dont like your pheno - she was probably thinking of her uncles while she was with you srs :ROFLMAO:
Ok