i will never get a girlfriend

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
maybe if i had a redditor brain i would settled being some obese girl's emotional tampon. but because i became way too self aware to schizo levels i cant stand being around unattractive girls and i dont have much patience with them.

im constantly restless, unhappy and unfulfilled because i want more and more things from life which i will never have.happiness sadlydepends on factors you cant control, like looks and other genetics. Im not gl enough to attracted non deformed girls so its over for me. I dont even atttract bototm tier girls for that matter but they are different.

bottom tier girls want to be treated like good looking ones. thats why they gonna string on subhumans and if one sticks around long enough they might let him stroke his dick while watching them being fucked by some HTN/chadlite.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful, 케이제이, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
i have a gf and i'm LTN with scoliosis

maybe if i had a redditor brain i would settled being some obese girl's emotional tampon. but because i became way too self aware to schizo levels i cant stand being around unattractive girls and i dont have much patience with them.

im constantly restless, unhappy and unfulfilled because i want more and more things from life which i will never have.happiness sadlydepends on factors you cant control, like looks and other genetics. Im not gl enough to attracted non deformed girls so its over for me. I dont even atttract bototm tier girls for that matter but they are different.

bottom tier girls want to be treated like good looking ones. thats why they gonna string on subhumans and if one sticks around long enough they might let him stroke his dick while watching them being fucked by some HTN/chadlite.
I rather just be alone for the rest of my life, I hate people and I wish to just lift weights at home and sit on my pc all day, fuck interacting with low iq boring conformist normshits, fuck women especially ugly ones they are even more fucking stuck up, I just hate humanity and I don’t give a fuck what happened anymore, the Jews have won hats off to them

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, StraightHeadJames and InnerVoid
"jews are the reason for incels :feelsuhh:
No, I mean Jews won in the sense that 1: almost nobody knows wtf a Jew is, they think it’s just white people 2: they successfully subverted whites into hating themselves and worshipping nigger culture

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
I rather just be alone for the rest of my life, I hate people and I wish to just lift weights at home and sit on my pc all day, fuck interacting with low iq boring conformist normshits, fuck women especially ugly ones they are even more fucking stuck up, I just hate humanity and I don’t give a fuck what happened anymore, the Jews have won hats off to them
Waiting for the apocalypse or a natural disaster or a nuclear war or a catastrophe is my way of coping

It's over It's time to death

• +1
No, I mean Jews won in the sense that 1: almost nobody knows wtf a Jew is, they think it’s just white people 2: they successfully subverted whites into hating themselves and worshipping nigger culture
Because jews are white when it is convenient, masking your identity is literally the only reason to not get caught

ugly girls give the best heads

• Woah