i will never have a gf again

i have asperger and girls hate me in brazil
For real, these spiclerinas hate us non-NTs so much it's infuriating! :ogre:
They want some pandillero/gangsta wannabe (or legit) to show off to their spiclerina friends.
We aspies are too high-class for those sluts which is why I prefer white/asian women instead. :p

• +1
Reactions: galego123
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
For real, these spiclerinas hate us non-NTs so much it's infuriating! :ogre:
They want some pandillero/gangsta wannabe (or legit) to show off to their spiclerina friends.
We aspies are too high-class for those sluts which is why I prefer white/asian women instead. :p
cope we are not high class we are socially retardsd thats why women prefer Nt sksterboys

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 19499
cope we are not high class we are socially retardsd thats why women prefer Nt sksterboys
That Aryan Goddess Avril Lavigne blackpilled me with that song. :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and galego123
  • +1
That Aryan Goddess Avril Lavigne blackpilled me with that song. :feelsbadman:
over my girlfriend broke with me to be with worse looking skater and he is barefoot while i have a car

• So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 19499
do you like me less now that you kno im gling @LMSMaxxer

over my girlfriend broke with me to be with worse looking skater and he is barefoot while i have a car
Having a car of the year didn't help me attract these spic bitches either. My cousins was telling me how I was gonna be a huge slayer just cause of my car when I visited him, but got nothing. Nigga ghosted me too and doesn't respond. Noone wants to associate with a sub5 non-NT Aspiecel/Schizoidcel white-passing ethnic such as myself. :ogre:

• +1
What the fuck is a skaterboy?
a lot of people have said i look like a skater boy, i kinda have the skaterboy pheno. vinnie hacker pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 17791
do you like me less now that you kno im gling @LMSMaxxer
As long as you're a mentalcel and can relate to our struggle, you're alright. :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
What the fuck is a skaterboy?
He thinks that skating gets you girls I think :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:. Meanwhile me skating when I was yougner and only getting some bearings from second in a competition :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
i cope by going to the club and getting drunk, smokin and fighting

girls hate me because im recessed and i have autism

over another night without Girls

@8PSLcel
@Matthias8272
@dfucclife
Over I bloated😢

• +1
He thinks that skating gets you girls I think :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:. Meanwhile me skating when I was yougner and only getting some bearings from second in a competition :feelswah:
Tfw when fell of a ramp and ate shit in front of normies/foids and they laughed at my subhuman ass. Never skated again. :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
cope you're just a bad skater

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matthias8272 and Deleted member 17791
I'll be skater girl. Could that attract foids?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 19499 and Matthias8272

@8PSLcel
@Matthias8272
@dfucclife
Who tf cares nigga if u can’t pull at clubs ( easiest shit ever ) then it’s done, quit the victim complex and start doing something to change ur situation, roid get surgeries.. do whatever, complaining to a bunch of low life 25 yo virgins ain’t gonna do shit for u. Best of luck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Lygodactylus and galego123
Who tf cares nigga if u can’t pull at clubs ( easiest shit ever ) then it’s done, quit the victim complex and start doing something to change ur situation, roid get surgeries.. do whatever, complaining to a bunch of low life 25 yo virgins ain’t gonna do shit for u. Best of luck
Thanks chad.

• JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 19499
cope you're just a bad skater
Wrong the amount of skaters that get anywhere passed varial flips will be really low, most just ride around and wear thrasher for the aesthetic.

• +1
  • JFL
idk what to do i had a good girlfriend but she left me now i just get drunk and smoke i should rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and mogstar
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and galego123
idk what to do i had a good girlfriend but she left me now i just get drunk and smoke i should rope
That’s not how u ascend, looksmax first live the Degen life second, u can’t fully enjoy clubbing and all without being fully looksmaxxed, stop going to clubs and unironically take like a year to improve yourself

• +1
That’s not how u ascend, looksmax first live the Degen life second, u can’t fully enjoy clubbing and all without being fully looksmaxxed, stop going to clubs and unironically take like a year to improve yourself
No face for our autism. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and galego123
yeah im going to get bimax my upper face is good lower third is subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and mogstar
  • +1
  • JFL

@8PSLcel
@Matthias8272
@dfucclife