I will never successfully leanmaxx

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Platinum
Too much of a fat fucking fatty can't stop eating like shit. Eating legit only thing that brings me joy. Tried running hobby, gave up. I'm not really fat but can't get lean.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, rand anon, micropp and 3 others
Crybaby faggot

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
just buy dnp & ozempic like me

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Too much of a fat fucking fatty can't stop eating like shit. Eating legit only thing that brings me joy. Tried running hobby, gave up. I'm not really fat but can't get lean.
You can

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
One thing prevents me from losing more weight, and that is not exercising regularly. I am such a lazy bastard.

One thing prevents me from losing more weight, and that is not exercising regularly. I am such a lazy bastard.
I'm just gonna start smoking honestly, fuck exercise

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Madridista
Exercising at home is boring as hell.
I mean I would run around the streets near my house. Maybe Im too depressed to run. And should just smoke and drink coffee to replace my eating vice.

DNP and semaglutide

• +1
gets easier after the 2nd week

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, nword49, sickdawgie and 1 other person
On a serious note just will through it for the first week and it’ll get easier as time goes on. Watch motivational videos unironically I watch bodybuilders like Kevin levrone

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, nword49 and <6PSLcel
I just stopped eating and started lifting for 90 and running for 120 minutes a day and I’ve noticeably dropped a lot of pounds. I don’t even think about eating anymore, the thought of consuming food repluses me.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, sickdawgie and <6PSLcel
On a serious note just will through it for the first week and it’ll get easier as time goes on. Watch motivational videos unironically I watch bodybuilders like Kevin levrone
The first week was pain for me ngl after that I got used to it

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
yup, and just abused diet soda first 2 weeks.

remember, life starts at 12% body fat.

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, butterworld, nword49 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I just stopped eating and started lifting for 90 and running for 120 minutes a day and I’ve noticeably dropped a lot of pounds. I don’t even think about eating anymore, the thought of consuming food repluses me.
Can you run everyday without injury? Should I attempt this and ignore body pains.

I abuse the shit out of diet coke
obviously not good to do, but between drinking a load of that and being above 15% body fat which is bad for you, the former is the lesser of the two evils

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, sickdawgie and nword49
Can you run everyday without injury? Should I attempt this and ignore body pains.
The first day I decided to lose weight I wanted to run a mile, and I ended up finishing it but it unironically hurt me very badly and finishing it was sheer willpower. Just build up to it, walk every day, increase the speed/pace of your walking, then begin jogging, then get to a point where you can run everyday without really hurting yourself, I suggest ignoring body pains and cramps unless it is super painful though as that’s what I did

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, <6PSLcel and sickdawgie
he's a nigger, he's built to run miles to catch tigers and shit
Can confirm, if there wasn’t at least 50% european ancestry to balance out my caveman genes I would be murdering and raping women by now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and <6PSLcel
The first day I decided to lose weight I wanted to run a mile, and I ended up finishing it but it unironically hurt me very badly and finishing it was sheer willpower. Just build up to it, walk every day, increase the speed/pace of your walking, then begin jogging, then get to a point where you can run everyday without really hurting yourself, I suggest ignoring body pains and cramps unless it is super painful though as that’s what I did
mirin, i bought running shoes 6 months ago and have ran maybe 10 times in total

• +1
Reactions: nword49
mirin, i bought running shoes 6 months ago and have ran maybe 10 times in total
Running is so boring, I like lifting more. Lifting weights feels good and running feels like shit, I’m only even considering cardio because I’m fat

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and <6PSLcel
i just look at pictures of when I was lean and it reminds me I have potential. Using things like cardarine also gives me a bit of a boost as I know I can't waste it

Once u get slightly leaner and see ur potential it gets progressively easier

• +1
I have brutal appetite genetics

From which Bodyfat to which did you drop

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS