i will never understand how people can listen to this shit skin nigger music

B

Boxingfan

Kraken

seriously what the fuck

how do people listen to this, and this nigger faggot is supposdely one of the greatest of this generation like wtf, 59m views? for this? he sounds like he has autism. this is only scratching the surface, other niggers have way more hits and their music is even more autistic than this

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeraCope54, Bitchwhipper2, Hikicel69 and 4 others
Coz the jews are pushing this shit down our throats daily. I listen neither to the radio, nor watch tv anymore, so I'm shielded from this niggatry.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, chaddyboi66, sandcelmuttcel and 4 others
this smell is the smell of cope
sniff-emote.gif

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Deleted member 6963
wow you're so cool

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 8244 and Yliaster

this mogs

tbh fuck nigger music its retarted

Because social media hyped up black people up to the point where anything they do, is "cool" and trendy, and if you want to be cool and trendy as well you have to subscribe to whatever they make. That being said there are some really nice rap and hip-hop songs with nice beats, but 90% of them sound so generic and i feel like they are all basically just copy offs of one another. Everyone would be listening to country if (((social media))) was pushing it as much as they do rap/hip-hop. But only black people and hispanics can be victims so only they get hyped up. Funny enough, curries get bullied hard af for our looks and skin color, but social media doesnt have our back:unsure::unsure::unsure:, lmao on the contrary media is probably 75% responsible for pushing the stereotypical curry stereotypes, with shows that show us as those stereotypes like the big bang theory and what not.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sny
problem white boy?

• +1
Reactions: lebanegro
CloudyMeatyFalcon size restricted

sfcels when they see a black person existing

• +1
Reactions: lebanegro and sandcelmuttcel

Why tf shit keeps double posting 🤦🏽‍♂💆🏽‍♂

let people enjoy things

you sound like a aspie by literally criticizing the most nt popular genre of music

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer

seriously what the fuck

how do people listen to this, and this nigger faggot is supposdely one of the greatest of this generation like wtf, 59m views? for this? he sounds like he has autism. this is only scratching the surface, other niggers have way more hits and their music is even more autistic than this

That song sucks actual ass :lul::lul::lul::lul: