I will never work in academia

UllzzangSlayer

UllzzangSlayer

Iron
Science major here. Just saying I will never work in academia. My professors were academics and they were some of the most pedantic, condescending, annoying, autists I ever had the misfortune of meeting. I cant imagine spending my life locked up in some depressing lab arguing about obscure irrelevant shit with a bunch of balding incels who constantly feel the need to passive aggressively show they have "superior IQ". If I wanted to do that shit I'd just log onto reddit.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
i respect and appreciate an impoverished, incel novelist who writes about the dreary side of life and human nature more than some "academic" who writes books on ancient greek ethics or some retarded math theorem

• JFL
i respect and appreciate an impoverished, incel novelist who writes about the dreary side of life and human nature more than some "academic" who writes books on ancient greek ethics or some retarded math theorem
lol. Imagine spending hourse trying to figure out how to prove the existence of a square circle or making a gif of a sphere being turned inside out or some stupid irrelevant nonsense like that.

• JFL
you wonder why theres a reproducibility crisis in pretty much every field

Users who are viewing this thread

Back