I Will OD on Heroin Tomorrow After Reading All These Threads

Cope

Cope

Brutal blackpills in the OT section day-in and day-out.

Tomorrow I will OD on heroin and try to die after realizing just how subhuman I am. If I don't die, hopefully I wake up with a BBC right next to me. Wish me luck.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: amorfati, oldcelloser and AscendingHero
So I'm guessing the Nardil you recommended is not working for its intended purpose?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cope and Deleted member 18840
So I'm guessing the Nardil you recommended is not working for its intended purpose?
Indeed son, Nardil has made realize just how wrong I've been.

I will now kill myself because I thought I was having sex with prime GigaStacy JBs but in hindsight they were just "genetic trash" according to expert incels that browse this site with years of life experience

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and EverythingMattersCel
You need to bro, shit posting aside it will save your life
I tried everything brother. The doc said the best antidepressor in my case is venlafaxine and that it also has this euphoric effect. Do you know about it ?
Planning to start with it for now

• +1
Reactions: Cope
I tried everything brother. The doc said the best antidepressor in my case is venlafaxine and that it also has this euphoric effect. Do you know about it ?
Planning to start with it for now
Noooo bro Venlafaxine is an SNRI, you're just gonna to be more anxious!

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Noooo bro Venlafaxine is an SNRI, you're just gonna to be more anxious!
I will not take it then…
I will keep asking other docs.
Marsilid is all we got here. So i will just try to get it. Its so frustating…

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Brutal blackpills in the OT section day-in and day-out.

Tomorrow I will OD on heroin and try to die after realizing just how subhuman I am. If I don't die, hopefully I wake up with a BBC right next to me. Wish me luck.
High IQ perspective, I can't believe no one has come to the same realization as you.

I am indeed mirin ur high IQ and lowinhib for going thru with such an experiment. Hopefully the BBC is actually just a tight white JB vagina otherwise you should probably kys.

I will not take it then…
I will keep asking other docs.
Marsilid is all we got here. So i will just try to get it. Its so frustating…
Get it bro, it's the closest thing to Nardil you'll find

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
High IQ perspective, I can't believe no one has come to the same realization as you.

I am indeed mirin ur high IQ and lowinhib for going thru with such an experiment. Hopefully the BBC is actually just a tight white JB vagina otherwise you should probably kys.
I do like ur point of view, tbh though there's just something about BBCs that entices me. Maybe it has to do with their penis, but I have no idea.

I do like ur point of view, tbh though there's just something about BBCs that entices me. Maybe it has to do with their penis, but I have no idea.
Gaycel tbh, you should kys for having such a thought.

Althought accepting BBCs is NT behavior, so I am indeed mirin ur ability to be open-minded. But seriously kys for thinking about penises.

hopefully I wake up with a BBC right next to me
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940