I will only marry a foid if she has my mother's phenotype.

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
My mom use to be a Stacey in her prime. She has the "light skin black" phenotype. Kinda like this.
Ethiopian-beauty-e1528722092258.jpg

Its one of the the phenotypes I'm most sexually attracted too. But I will never have a girl like that:feelswah::feelswhy:

Looks like I have some bleachmaxxing to do. I was as light as her up until the age of 8 tho.

Thanks alot dad for messing up my chances of inheriting her phenotype.:feelswah::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, turkproducer, BrettyBoy and 3 others
not even the title

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Zeta ascended
I also love light skin girls. They go for whites unfortunately from what I see

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd, buflek, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
Everyone's attracted to that pheno lol. Most ppl would only date that pheno for blacks.

But no pheno for your face

Tbh id never fuck a shitskinned woman, if we end up having kids my kids will be shitskin

I am normally not into black girls. But I like light-skin black girls

hi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1106
Just finished applying sunscreen in a public bathroom. This combined with kojic acid soap and lightening creams should lighten my face, neck and arms. You gotta want it.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Just finished applying sunscreen in a public bathroom. This combined with kojic acid soap and lightening creams should lighten my face, neck and arms. You gotta want it.

Ur either born light skinned or not, you'll never be light skinned man. They all have some sort of Caucasian DNA

Ur either born light skinned or not, you'll never be light skinned man
I actually was born light skin. It darkened due to age/sun exposure. As of now I want my face,neck and arms to match the rest of my body which is like 4 plus shades lighter. Lightening of the skin is legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
I actually was born light skin. It darkened due to age/sun exposure. As of now I want my face,neck and arms to match the rest of my body which is like 4 plus shades lighter. Lightening of the skin is legit.

Everyone is born being lighter skinned bro

Gross

• WTF
Reactions: Zeta ascended
My mom use to be a Stacey in her prime. She has the "light skin black" phenotype. Kinda like this.

Its one of the the phenotypes I'm most sexually attracted too. But I will never have a girl like that:feelswah::feelswhy:

Looks like I have some bleachmaxxing to do. I was as light as her up until the age of 8 tho.

Thanks alot dad for messing up my chances of inheriting her phenotype.:feelswah::feelswhy:
Yh Lightskin girls Are the MasterAce it is like the best of white combined with The best assets of The black Phenotype(NGL lightskins is kinda like a lottery best lightskins look white but with Perma Tanned Skin and Fluffy hair):p:p

You just contradicted yourself. Expected for a low iq self hater

JFL, how am I a self hater? I told him to stop bleaching his skin because it's not worth it. I was lighter skinned as a kid and I've gotten darker but I've learned to accept myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
JFL, how am I a self hater? I told him to stop bleaching his skin because it's not worth it. I was lighter skinned as a kid and I've gotten darker but I've learned to accept myself
Getting that much darker is because of shit antioxidant count in diet and bad lifestyle.

Ideally you would gluta until you reach your kod shade then stop and you can see hoe much you should have been

Yh Lightskin girls Are the MasterAce it is like the best of white combined with The best assets of The black Phenotype(NGL lightskins is kinda like a lottery best lightskins look white but with Perma Tanned Skin and Fluffy hair):p:p
Cope

White girls mog them to shit

Your mom sounds hot af.

I'd smash

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended and BigBoy

Yeah man, that hot black girls are rare. Like 1/500. You have no chances unless you're tyrone.

you want to marry a black?
racemix you bbc

jew_basic.jpg

Damn she's attractive. We have similar taste.

OP bleaching his skin so he can have the skin color of his mother also he wants to fuck a girl who looks like his mom

Totally not Oedipal at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 245
She's really attractive, 9/10 imo but she'd never date me because I'm a white cuck in her eyes

She's really attractive, 9/10 imo but she'd never date me because I'm a white cuck in her eyes
You never know boyo. You might be able to run jbw game on her. Ive seen hot black girls with avg looking white guys.

She literally told me she should have married a white guy so I wouldn't care about looks so much.....

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel

kinda legit. my one and only oneitis had my mother's phenotype jfl

I used to think so too. until I went on yubo yesterday.

maybe she is my moms pheno. could be close but idk. probably not.

You will never get that

Read i have not

Id only marry a foid if she's hot and her hymen is intact #nohymennodiamond.

It's called sexual imprinting. We tend to find faces similar to our parents as attractive. I don't exactly know the science behind it

It's called sexual imprinting. We tend to find faces similar to our parents as attractive. I don't exactly know the science behind it
Its more so that I find light skin black women more attractive. My chances of getting one would have been easier if I inherited my Mom's phenotype fuck my life....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Its more so that I find light skin black women more attractive. My chances of getting one would have been easier if I inherited my Mom's phenotype fuck my life....
Looksmax hard bro

• Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended