i will post a psychology megathread about how to deal with women

14vic

14vic

iqmaxxer
It will be developed in the areas of Ivan Pavlov's behaviourist psychology and will also touch on other schools such as Sigmund Freud's psychoanalysis or cognitive psychology by J. Piaget.

Its release will be within a week, im still writing it, stay tuned!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts, Fleamales, bloomercel and 7 others
It will be developed in the areas of Ivan Pavlov's behaviourist psychology and will also touch on other schools such as Sigmund Freud's psychoanalysis or cognitive psychology by J. Piaget.

Tag

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and 14vic

"Deal with women"

I'm neither in a relationship nor in a position of power or influence...brutal :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, n9wiff and iloveboobs
"Deal with women"

I'm neither in a relationship nor in a position of power or influence...brutal :feelswhy:
i assure you that you will get something out of it, it is about how to deal with women whether it is a romantic relationship or not

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Brus Wane

Its really easy, all these books tell u the same thing. And talk abt generic stuff that's already commonly known. All just cash grabs, when you should be out there approaching women and gaining experience..

Tag me when lease when u make it. Sounds cool

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
tag me bro

• +1
Tag me bhai I need it

• +1
tag me bro

• +1
tag me 2 :forcedsmile:

• +1
Big names bro! It's clear that you're an intellectual of the highest order.

• Love it
tag me too

• +1

Tag feller :what:

• +1

Tag me too bhai:feelsokman:

• +1

Tag me

• +1
Tag me

• +1

Tag me if its useful and realistic

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and imthesupremecel