I will rope, I can't wait!!! for this surgery anymore! any advice?

anarlord

anarlord

Iron
I have been trying to get surgery since I was 23. I am now 26. I first went to get an MSE because I thought it would help me breathe better out of my nose and it would expand my cheek bones. Since double jaw does not expand my cheeks. MSE was my first step. My MSE failed meanwhile my gfs MSE turned her into a stacy. My friends MSE turned him into a chadlite. Meanwhile I was the first person to get it out of them all and I am still in my first steps. It failed because my bones are too thick and very stubborn. I am now going to try a 6 screw MSE. and complete middle split instead of cortical punctures.

(I have had 3 MSE installs already)

My next step after MSE was double jaw surgery. I need to fix my recession to ascend and breathe!! I have already consulted with my polish surgeon. I have everything ready to go except!! My stupid MSE which will supposedly happen in the summer. I am increasingly frustrated because I have the money for it...but My time is running out to fuck all the foids I want. Bro I don't want to be hot when I am 30! I want to be hot when I am 26-28! Now I am stuck wearing these braces so my confidence just plummeted. Still snore like a bitch and sleep apnea breathe like a bitch.

I will rope if I dont fix this by 28.
Then for 2 years I will just fuck everything that moves.

Any advice? here are my morphs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220504-194423_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220504-194423_Gallery.jpg
    676.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2868345_1651580761338 (1).png
    2868345_1651580761338 (1).png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
28 vs 30 doesn't seem like it changes anything unless you reveal your actual age to girls

• +1
Reactions: freeone12
Yeah which I feel awful about. I hate lying to people
i'd feel bad lying to a good person, however I don't believe women can ever be completely good as their genetics prevent it and their enviroment only makes it worse

I have been trying to get surgery since I was 23. I am now 26. I first went to get an MSE because I thought it would help me breathe better out of my nose and it would expand my cheek bones. Since double jaw does not expand my cheeks. MSE was my first step. My MSE failed meanwhile my gfs MSE turned her into a stacy. My friends MSE turned him into a chadlite. Meanwhile I was the first person to get it out of them all and I am still in my first steps. It failed because my bones are too thick and very stubborn. I am now going to try a 6 screw MSE. and complete middle split instead of cortical punctures.

My next step after MSE was double jaw surgery. I need to fix my recession to ascend and breathe!! I have already consulted with my polish surgeon. I have everything ready to go except!! My stupid MSE which will supposedly happen in the summer. I am increasingly frustrated because I have the money for it...but My time is running out to fuck all the foids I want. Bro I don't want to be hot when I am 30! I want to be hot when I am 26-28! Now I am stuck wearing these braces so my confidence just plummeted. Still snore like a bitch and sleep apnea breathe like a bitch.

Bro I had mse it barely did shit aswell :lul:

Should I just double jaw surgery instead?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and Deleted member 18301
Yes do bimax, dafuk u doing Mse at that age

Wmy thing was that I will get extra breathing and cheekbones with facemask. Then double jaw surgery to become an ulitmate chad

W

Where you the guy going to Walerzak?

W

Where you the guy going to Walerzak?
Yes. I went there and I have no idea if I should just go with double jaw surgery or wait for Dr.Newaz to pop me open with mse and then surgery. The mse route will give cheek bones and more nasal airway. Double jaw surgery will just give me quick asthetic results.

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
Yes. I went there and I have no idea if I should just go with double jaw surgery or wait for Dr.Newaz to pop me open with mse and then surgery. The mse route will give cheek bones and more nasal airway. Double jaw surgery will just give me quick asthetic results.
Oh you can’t do them together or do mse after DJS? Also is Walerzak aesthetically blackpilled for Bimax? I’m thinking of hitting him up but I want genio bimax and rhino and don’t want to look the same or be botched

Oh you can’t do them together or do mse after DJS? Also is Walerzak aesthetically blackpilled for Bimax? I’m thinking of hitting him up but I want genio bimax and rhino and don’t want to look the same or be botched
You have to do MSE before. You can't do it after. He is definitely crazy, but he is good. He can show you 3d projections if how you will look like

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
You have to do MSE before. You can't do it after. He is definitely crazy, but he is good. He can show you 3d projections if how you will look like
Oh so if I can look past his rudeness he is blackpilled enough to make big movements so I can become chad like you?